Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Lingerie
                [attachment=1779][attachment=1779]I thought I'd try a new twist on the wardrobe theme to generate more visits into the forum site.  We all have some pieces of wardrobe that we love...a dress, a pants and blouse outfit.....but what is your favorite lingerie item?   I think lingerie is probably the most singular womens clothing article that helped to draw us into this CD life.  I have some pieces that I bought before my discovery of Janets Closet.  One of my first purchases from JC was a corset, American Woman 38DD breasts with pocket bra and a prosthetic vagina.  I'm putting them hear on display and inviting everyone to share their favorites.  Looking forward to hearing from my fellow CD's.
Heart and respect,
Anne
Very nice!
Anne Love the pictures of the lingerie they are both tasteful and very sexy. I think that lingerie is the thing that makes us feels so sexy when dressed. Love the items that you got from Janet's all the best in your dressing Erin
(08-22-2018, 02:11 PM)erin Wrote: Anne Love the pictures of the lingerie they are both tasteful and very sexy.  I think that lingerie is the thing that makes us feels so sexy when dressed.  Love the items that you got from Janet's   all the best in your dressing Erin

Thank you Erin.  That is so sweet of you.
Anne
love the shoes! you look so sexy in that outfit
(08-22-2018, 09:51 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: love the shoes! you look so sexy in that outfit

Thank you Christie.  Those were actually the first shoes I ever bought.  They make me feel sexy too.
Heart 
Anne
Great pics. I love your selections!!!
(08-23-2018, 01:28 PM)Kirstin Wrote: Great pics.  I love your selections!!!

Thank you Kirstin.  Heart 
Anne
Those heels really accentuate your legs...love your hair as well!

Lauren C.
(08-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Lauren C Wrote: Those heels really accentuate your legs...love your hair as well!

Lauren C.
Hi Lauren....Hope you have been having a wonderful summer.  Thank you so much for the compliment.  Don't you just feel so sexy in nylons and a nice pair of heels?   Big Grin 
Love,
Anne