Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently bought this red cocktail dress
Recently bought this red cocktail dress.   Love how it goes with my red pumps.  Need to find a nighttime place to go out in public wearing this....someplace that would be CD friendly.  Took these pics before I got my wig.
Anne

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you look fab in that dress
Thank you Christie...you made my day.  When I saw this dress, I just knew I had to have it.  What I love about this dress is I FEEL BEAUTIFUL IN IT!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Anne, The dress is beautiful and you look very sexy in the dress. I m sure that you will have not problem finding a place to show off the dress and you figure. All the best Erin
Thank you Erin....your kind compliments make me feel all the sexier.   Wishing you a great day.
Heart and respect,
Anne
You look GREAT! No attempt to hide the fact that you're a properly feminized male. If you are looking to attract male attention in a crossdresser-friendly club, then you hit your mark.
(05-23-2020, 10:02 AM)Rikki_Truesdell Wrote: You look GREAT! No attempt to hide the fact that you're a properly feminized male. If you are looking to attract male attention in a crossdresser-friendly club, then you hit your mark.

Thank you Rikki.  I truly love and appreciate your compliment.

Anne
Heart 
Anne
Anne, perhaps I've seen pics of that dress, but not these? Either way, I think you look Fabulous and Sexy in it! Great shots.
Amy
(08-20-2018, 07:30 AM)Anne Wrote: Recently bought this red cocktail dress.   Love how it goes with my red pumps.  Need to find a nighttime place to go out in public wearing this....someplace that would be CD friendly.  Took these pics before I got my wig.
Anne
Love the dress, pumps and the smile! Heart
Nice dress, I so hate back zips tho lol
Heart Ginjerlicious Heart