Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi! new gurl here
Hello
so excited I found this site
I have been soul searching on how to go about this into on myself. do I break it into different ones on about me, how I got introduced to cross dressing and my limited experiences etcc but decided to just throw it all out on this into, much of which I have not shared with anyone before this
I am a bi 55 swm very much closeted cross dresser
I guess I got turned on to cross dressing to some extent at an early age in grade school. Many times playing with the neighbor girls we would dress up in some dresses one of the girls had. my favorite was a powder blue full length dress, I really enjoyed wearing it and would always try to get my hands on it when we played, cannot recall how it all started but really enjoyed it.
Not long after when I went to a friends house, he was not home but his 3 older sisters were(a set of twins and an older one almost in high school). They invited me in to wait for my friend and were upstairs in one of the bedrooms when the oldest one walked in without knowing I was there in here underwear, a little surprise for both of us. well the girls thought it was only fair that she see me in mine and somehow that led to them dressing me up in their panties and nighties. we fooled around on the bed for a while and the though
t of being in girls underwear really got me excited. After that I would stop by a lot when I knew my friend would not be home and they would dress my up and we would play make out together. God, I really miss that
after that life went on sort of normal but I always had a desire to wear panties and would wear some of my sisters until I moved in to my own place. After that I started to buy my own, it has always been a thrill to go into a Victoria Secrets and have one of the girls help me pick out some new undies for my "girlfriend".
I have built a nice panty drawer of many different styles and like the things and string bikinis the best.
After much trial and error I have finally found some sexy comfortable fitting bras to add to my collection and a couple nighties and jumpers.
Over the past few years I have had very limited interactions with others that know of my feminine cross dressing side, all have been with the help of craiglist which is no longer an option. My first experience wearing just panties was some mutual oral with a guy that liked panty boys, enjoyed sucking on him a few times.
my next time was with a more dominate cross dresser with us both in bra and panties. we enjoyed some mutual oral with no cumming then she mounted me with my legs up over her shoulders as she took my virginity. It was so exciting looking up in her face as she went balls deep and came in my virgin ass.
some tine later I met up with another c/d and was all dressed up in my favorite bran and panty set with a lacy nighty when she came to my door. To be dressed and greeting a total stranger at my door had my panties so wet before she even came in. we had a wonderful evening kissing, caressing and sucking each other till we swallowed our cumm 
it has been a few months now and really wanting to experience more.
I have just gotten my first pair of breast forms(wish I had watched the videos on here first) but they really make me feel even more feminine and now I want to get a wig, dress and shoes to complete the look.
I wont ever be passable, the mustache and goatee don't help on that, but really look forward to my home bound dress up transformations. The closest I have gotten to being in public has been late night walks to my mail box in the neighborhood wearing my bra with a shirt on over it and I had a wet spot in my panties when I got back to the house.

Thanks for reading, I know this is a bit long but I have not shared hardly any of this and feel so excited to do so 

Much love
Christie
Welcum to the group Christie.  Thanks for sharing your intro.  I'm sure I speak for others that if you ever need support/advice/whatever...don't be afraid to reach out to us.
Love and respect,
Anne
(08-18-2018, 08:12 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: Hello
I have been soul searching on how to go about this into on myself. do I break it into different ones on about me, how I got introduced to cross dressing and my limited experiences etcc but decided to just throw it all out on this into, much of which I have not shared with anyone before this
I guess I got turned on to cross dressing to some extent at an early age in grade school. Many times playing with the neighbor girls we would dress up in some dresses one of the girls had. my favorite was a powder blue full length dress, I really enjoyed wearing it and would always try to get my hands on it when we played, cannot recall how it all started but really enjoyed it.
Not long after when I went to a friends house, he was not home but his 3 older sisters were(a set of twins and an older one almost in high school). They invited me in to wait for my friend and were upstairs in one of the bedrooms when the oldest one walked in without knowing I was there in here underwear, a little surprise for both of us. well the girls thought it was only fair that she see me in mine and somehow that led to them dressing me up in their panties and nighties. we fooled around on the bed for a while and the though
t of being in girls underwear really got me excited. After that I would stop by a lot when I knew my friend would not be home and they would dress my up and we would play make out together. God, I really miss that
after that life went on sort of normal but I always had a desire to wear panties and would wear some of my sisters until I moved in to my own place. After that I started to buy my own, it has always been a thrill to go into a Victoria Secrets and have one of the girls help me pick out some new undies for my "girlfriend".
I have built a nice panty drawer of many different styles and like the things and string bikinis the best.
After much trial and error I have finally found some sexy comfortable fitting bras to add to my collection and a couple nighties and jumpers.
Over the past few years I have had very limited interactions with others that know of my feminine cross dressing side, all have been with the help of craiglist which is no longer an option. My first experience wearing just panties was some mutual oral with a guy that liked panty boys, enjoyed sucking on him a few times.
my next time was with a more dominate cross dresser with us both in bra and panties. we enjoyed some mutual oral with no cumming then she mounted me with my legs up over her shoulders as she took my virginity. It was so exciting looking up in her face as she went balls deep and came in my virgin ass.
some tine later I met up with another c/d and was all dressed up in my favorite bran and panty set with a lacy nighty when she came to my door. To be dressed and greeting a total stranger at my door had my panties so wet before she even came in. we had a wonderful evening kissing, caressing and sucking each other till we swallowed our cumm 
I have just gotten my first pair of breast forms(wish I had watched the videos on here first) but they really make me feel even more feminine and now I want to get a wig, dress and shoes to complete the look.
I wont ever be passable, the mustache and goatee don't help on that, but really look forward to my home bound dress up transformations. The closest I have gotten to being in public has been late night walks to my mail box in the neighborhood wearing my bra with a shirt on over it and I had a wet spot in my panties when I got back to the house.

Thanks for reading, I know this is a bit long but I have not shared hardly any of this and feel so excited to do so 

Much love
Christie

Christie - first of all , welcome to the Forum . I absolutely loved your story . I have always envied women their clothes - the flirty pleated minis , the nylons , sexy , lacy panties , and especially the stiletto - heeled boots . I also envy your experiences ; at 63 I am playing catch-up . I am fortunate in that I recently started seeing someone who is not only supportive of my crossdressing , but also supportive of my being " Bi " as well . Hope to hear from you again . Please feel free to drop me a " PM " anytime . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
(08-21-2018, 09:26 AM)Dawna Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 08:12 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: Hello

Much love
Christie

Christie - first of all , welcome to the Forum . I absolutely loved your story . I have always envied women their clothes - the flirty pleated minis , the nylons , sexy , lacy panties , and especially the stiletto - heeled boots . I also envy your experiences ; at 63 I am playing catch-up . I am fortunate in that I recently started seeing someone who is not only supportive of my crossdressing , but also supportive of my being " Bi " as well . Hope to hear from you again . Please feel free to drop me a " PM " anytime . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Thank you Dawna, likewise if you ever want to chat
Hi Christie love your story
Sarah
(08-26-2018, 10:41 AM)Sarah_Smiles Wrote: Hi Christie love your story

Thank you Sara!

Christie
HI Christie, welcome to the forum. I think we all feel similar to you in this pursuit.
Eryka
(08-31-2018, 11:11 AM)eryka Wrote: HI Christie, welcome to the forum.  I think we all feel similar to you in this pursuit.  
Eryka

Thank you Eryka

Christie