Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiiii
Hey all

Very new, nervous, and confused about my desire to cross dress.  The urges have been there for years and I recently started wearing womens panties.  Tonight I bought some lingerie and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail.  I live in a new apartment with roommates I don't know. I want to start exploring my beautiful feminine side...I don't even know where to start though! I am hoping to find some support and friends in the community that know how to make me look like the beautiful woman I feel that I am Smile Heart
Hi Kylie,
You are among friends here. Welcome.
(08-02-2018, 10:47 PM)kyliejay0324 Wrote: Hey all

Very new, nervous, and confused about my desire to cross dress.  The urges have been there for years and I recently started wearing womens panties.  Tonight I bought some lingerie and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail.  I live in a new apartment with roommates I don't know. I want to start exploring my beautiful feminine side...I don't even know where to start though! I am hoping to find some support and friends in the community that know how to make me look like the beautiful woman I feel that I am Smile Heart

Hi Kylie....many of us are like you....nervous of the non-acceptance by others....count myself one of those.  Anyway, I'm sure a concern of yours is how to order stuff and receive it without others accidentally (or purposely) receiving and opening your packages.  I have a local hardware store that is a local UPS dropoff point.   So whenever I order stuff, I have it shipped UPS when possible and have it shipped to this hardware store to my attention.  UPS drops it off and because I'm tracking it, I know when it gets to the hardware store and I go pick up my package.   I found out by accident that this hardware store receives UPS shipments so that was a blessing and helpful to me.  I would suggest you contact UPS and ask if there is any UPS or retail location near your address that receives UPS shipments so that you can do the same as I do.  That way you can protect your secret.  If I can assist in any way, pm me and I'll help in any way possible

Anne
Kylie....if I may add to my previous post....you are gonna love your look with a set of breast forms.   That said, I encourage you to watch the videos on breast form selection and application.   Very informative.   Even then it's a bit experimental to figure out what you want.   I have had much success with the Wide Series and American Narrow series of forms.   Watch the video for discussion of the pocket bra sizing/selection relative to what breast form you are using.

Anne
Thanks Anne!
Hi Kylie!! Welcome to JCF!!

There are a lot of like minded girls here who deal with similar feelings. We are here to support each other, so don't be afraid to reach out to any of us for help or just simply a ear to bend. I have done it to some of the girls here and some have done that to me. It can be a confusing thing...this thing we do. You are not alone.......

Jen.
Jennifer  Heart  
(08-02-2018, 10:47 PM)kyliejay0324 Wrote: Hey all

Hello Kylie - first and foremost , welcome to the Forum . you will find a lot of friends here to either share advice and experiences or to just be your ( true ? ) self with . While I have always envied women their clothes , it is only in the past three years that I have begun building my wardrobe . Up until a little more than a month ago , the only person who knew that I loved to dress " en femme " was my therapist ; then I met someone who not only accepts me as Dawna , she also accepts that I am " Bi " . Feel free to " PM " me anytime if you want to chat . Until next time , take care and stay safe . Dawna .
welcome Kylie
Welcome! I'm new here too, though not new to dressing. Feel free to PM me with questions, I will try to help.
Thanks all! Iv spent the past couple of months getting a wardrobe started. My breast forms came in today, no bra yet, and I looked at myself in the mirror with a wig on. It was a surreal experience. I wish I lived alone and feel confined to my bed room. I am excited to fully transform for the first time but have no clue what im doing.