Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new to this forum.
Hello,
As my screen name suggests, I'm Heather.

Quick "backstory" to get you up to speed. Same old story, as a kid I tried mom's clothes and sister's nail paints. I knew that it felt right but 35 - 40 years ago, it wasn't "ok" in society.

I got married, wife knew I had tried on some of her clothes. Before we married, I loved her tights and leotards. I used to sleep in them! Fast forward 12 years,  I attended a couple of Fetish Balls in a skirt and fishnets at Halloween. A couple of years later, she decided that since he had obtained her citizenship I was no longer needed.

When I moved out, I had ventured out a couple of times at night but rarely got out of the car.  I was pretty good at shifting in 5" heels, too.

After a while, i dated a couple of women and totally hid my alter persona from them.  After a couple of one sided relationships, I realized that a very long time friend was my soulmate.  Really, she made the moves on me!  I re-married and purged almost everything. The only things I kept were my 5" heels.  Two years ago, my wife was browsing for clothes and underwear online and I expressed my desires to her.  Her initial reaction was fear and discomfort.  We talked for many hours about my situation.  I respect her statement of "I didn't marry a woman" and she respects my need to be the real me.  Spouse has accepted my and is fully supportive.  Around the house, I'm Heather almost exclusively.  When we go out for fast food, spouse usually drives and Heather is in the passenger seat. If we go into the city, Heather often drives home. She's filled the gas tank multiple times.  She's working up the courage to spend a day shopping in the city.  The one time I went out during the day as Heather, I never felt I was stared at and had zero negative responses although I did get referred to as "sir" one time.

Thanks for reading my not so quick bio.

Heather.
Welcome Heather. Wonderful story. So lucky to have such a supportive wife.
(06-23-2018, 05:07 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Hi, Heather!  Welcome to the forum.  I can certainly identify with a some elements of your story.  You'll find that the girls here are friendly and supportive.  Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help or advice.

Thanks. I'll remember that.

(06-23-2018, 04:09 PM)Mnewman111 Wrote: Welcome Heather. Wonderful story. So lucky to have such a supportive wife.

She is a gem.
Hi Heather! Your courage is awesome, I feel like I will never get there but kudos to you for being in the world as your authentic self.
welcome Heather
Christie
Welcome Heather. Thanks for sharing your story. Glad you are here.
Jennifer  Heart  
Heather,
You have certainly gone through turbulent times to get to this point.  I think all of us applaud you for your inner strength.  You are very lucky to have such an understanding wife too.   My wife would totally freak out if she found out about my CD'g.  I'm guessing you don't dress up all the time with your wife so she gets both sides of you.  Do you have designated days when you dress up or do you dress up when the mood strikes you?
Anne
(06-22-2018, 11:04 PM)I_am_Heather Wrote: Hello,
As my screen name suggests, I'm Heather.

Quick "backstory" to get you up to speed. Same old story, as a kid I tried mom's clothes and sister's nail paints. I knew that it felt right but 35 - 40 years ago, it wasn't "ok" in society.

I got married, wife knew I had tried on some of her clothes. Before we married, I loved her tights and leotards. I used to sleep in them! Fast forward 12 years,  I attended a couple of Fetish Balls in a skirt and fishnets at Halloween. A couple of years later, she decided that since he had obtained her citizenship I was no longer needed.

When I moved out, I had ventured out a couple of times at night but rarely got out of the car.  I was pretty good at shifting in 5" heels, too.

After a while, i dated a couple of women and totally hid my alter persona from them.  After a couple of one sided relationships, I realized that a very long time friend was my soulmate.  Really, she made the moves on me!  I re-married and purged almost everything. The only things I kept were my 5" heels.  Two years ago, my wife was browsing for clothes and underwear online and I expressed my desires to her.  Her initial reaction was fear and discomfort.  We talked for many hours about my situation.  I respect her statement of "I didn't marry a woman" and she respects my need to be the real me.  Spouse has accepted my and is fully supportive.  Around the house, I'm Heather almost exclusively.  When we go out for fast food, spouse usually drives and Heather is in the passenger seat. If we go into the city, Heather often drives home. She's filled the gas tank multiple times.  She's working up the courage to spend a day shopping in the city.  The one time I went out during the day as Heather, I never felt I was stared at and had zero negative responses although I did get referred to as "sir" one time.

Thanks for reading my not so quick bio.

Heather.
(09-07-2018, 06:45 AM)Anne Wrote: Heather,
You have certainly gone through turbulent times to get to this point.  I think all of us applaud you for your inner strength.  You are very lucky to have such an understanding wife too.   My wife would totally freak out if she found out about my CD'g.  I'm guessing you don't dress up all the time with your wife so she gets both sides of you.  Do you have designated days when you dress up or do you dress up when the mood strikes you?
Anne

Hi Anne, 
When I'm home, I am often dressed as Heather and yes, my wife does get to experience both sides of me. For me it is more comfortable and natural to present myself as such but it depends on the circumstances and what I'm doing. I have done almost every household chore wearing a blouse and skirt.  I've even worked on the cars in a short skirt, I just have to be careful to not reveal too much when I'm on the ground changing a tire.  Our home is on an acre and the space in front of the garage is relatively obscured by our RV.

Heather.

(06-23-2018, 05:07 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Hi, Heather!  Welcome to the forum.  I can certainly identify with a some elements of your story.  You'll find that the girls here are friendly and supportive.  Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help or advice.

Thank you!

(09-05-2018, 05:31 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: welcome Heather
Christie

Thank you!

(09-06-2018, 02:54 PM)JenniferIN Wrote: Welcome Heather. Thanks for sharing your story.  Glad you are here.

Thank you!