Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit Get Together
Hi Girls,
   I would love to come to Janet's for a transformation and would love to spend time with other girls. He is my plan - I would get a hotel room near Janet's or Adam's Apple, be transformed into Gina, go to Adam's Apple for drinks, and then see what happens from there. The catch is  - I don't want to be alone. I would make my room available to those that need a place to dress. If after Adam's we just want to enjoy each others company, we can go to my room. 
   I am not a young girl, I am 66 and want to be Gina for a day and or night. Age does not matter to me. Just want to be with people like me.
   If you are interested in meeting email me. Smile Smile Tongue
  Thanks,
  Gina Wannabe1
Gina Smile
OK, No replies on my post, but I did receive 2 PM's. My dates to be in Detroit are Sept. 7th and 8th and possibly the 6th. If anyone is interested in meeting, email me or add a reply. The last time I was in Detroit I meet a lady who will drive you around and take you to friendly places for crossdressers. Unfortunately I lost her contact info. If any knows this lady or someone like here, please get back to me..

Keep Smiling,

Gina
Gina Smile