Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Toronto Lady Here
Hello to all the ladies here....

I am a noobie to Janets but after some browsing I can already Tell that I will
 definitely have to do some shopping here. Saw several items that screamed
 saw several items that just screamed out at me. Heart Heart  hopefully no issues
 shipping across the border.

I am an older mature lady. I have always been a dresser but always had to hide
 it. I remember even being quite young and sneaking around in my mothers stuff
and or my friends sisters stuff. Thankfully never got caught but always had to hide it.
Just like most of us Im sure..... I decided to throw caution to the wind and have made
 it more of a commitment for me. Started buying clothing, started with some breast
 enlargement pills and after several months the breasts are well on there way. Even
 ordered my first bra the other day. Heart Woohoo so excited for it to show up in the mail.
 Took a make up course but still kind of suck at it but will keep practicing.
 The other day bought a voice change course and can hardly wait to start on that.
 Really just need a wig now and kind of see what it all will look like..... I will buy that once I
get a handle on make up colors and stuff.

Nice to have found this place and can chat and talk with some other like minded girls like
us. Fortunately no horror stories yet, but with my breasts getting larger will need to be
careful about the attention.  Looking forward to this part of the journey tho....

Please feel free to stop by and say hello....

Hugs and Kisses
Dana Lynn Heart
Welcome to the JC Forum Dana!

Wow. Your story is fascinating. Already doing the transitioning thing and making some changes permanent. That is massively courageous. I admire the corauge you have to make this type of commitment.

I too have been a closet dresser since I was young. I have ALWAYS kept this quite, until I happened across this forum last year. I got up some courage to get an account and start posting some comments. The girls here are super friendly and accepting, which has been a huge help to me and something I am very grateful for.

I have ordered a few things from JC ( the store is awesome) and have stopped by the store a few times. The first time was just to walk around. Then I went in for a full makeover, which Aubri did and did a wonderful job!

I also went for a second makeover just recently, where I went already made up and dressed. I then changed outfits, removed my makeup and hired Aubri to make me up again and wow...she did an better job the second time. I even met another wonderful lady at a local bar ( TG friendly) in Detroit for a quick drink.

I have been amazed at what I have done in such a short time this year with "coming out" in my own way. Of course this pales in comparison to what you are doing and the courage it takes. I am amazed....simple amazed.

Happy you have joined all of us Dana!!

Love
Jen
Jennifer  Heart  
(06-01-2018, 07:16 AM)JenniferIN Wrote: Welcome to the JC Forum Dana!

Wow.  Your story is fascinating.  Already doing the transitioning thing and making some changes permanent.  That is massively courageous.  I admire the corauge you have to make this type of commitment.

I too have been a closet dresser since I was young.  I have ALWAYS kept this quite, until I happened across this forum last year.  I got up some courage to get an account and start posting some comments.  The girls here are super friendly and accepting, which has been a huge help to me and something I am very grateful for.

I have ordered a few things from JC ( the store is awesome) and have stopped by the store a few times.  The first time was just to walk around.  Then I went in for a full makeover, which Aubri did and did a wonderful job!

I also went for a second makeover just recently, where I went already made up and dressed.  I then changed outfits, removed my makeup and hired Aubri to make me up again and wow...she did an better job the second time.  I even met another wonderful lady at a local bar ( TG friendly) in Detroit for a quick drink.

I have been amazed at what I have done in such a short time this year with "coming out" in my own way.  Of course this pales in comparison to what you are doing and the courage it takes.  I am amazed....simple amazed.

Happy you have joined all of us Dana!!

Love
Jen

Hi Jen

Thank you so much for taking the time to view and send a reply.

I never really looked at it as being courageous or anything like that. I have had female
partners after my divorce who were on the dominant side. Kind of played into some
of the fantasies that I have always had. Then the need to be more femme kind of took
hold of me....when I was younger and then when married I still wanted it but was unable
to act out on anything.
Being older I kind of just said to myself that I am going to go for it and have fun with my
sexuality. But I did set out on a plan first. I didnt want to be a big old fat guy trucker type
dude in drag and look ridiculous in the process.
So i have lost 30 pounds, and look way more feminine in my clothes, and while loosing weight
my breasts with the enlargement pills has made them far more pronounced.
There is no store like Janets near me. But have been in touch with some make up people who
will do me a make over so I can get a better idea of colors. Just in the midst now of choosing
a wig.
I do hope to be passable enough to go out en femme and socialize, and find a lover, either male or
female who is ok with me this way.
I do still need to be male job wise so its a double version of me, and sometimes its difficult trying
to be Dana and and my other me at the same time.....

How is it with you.... do you struggle with it... do you try to be femme more than your male
self.

Thank you again Jen for stopping by....

Hugs Heart 
Dana

(06-02-2018, 06:57 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Dana Lynn.

Hello Stephanie

Thank you so much for stopping by. Nice to have found a place
like Janets, where we can shop and buy things that we need.
The forum is a nice bonus being able to chat and or talk with like
minded girls.

I am looking forward to increasing my selection of clothing and
accessories here. What girl doesnt like to shop after all.

Cheers and thank you for welcoming me.

Hugs
Dana Heart
Welcome! It's always good to have new members spice things up!

Michelle