Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Full Transformation
Hey everyone,

Just got the pics back from my first time getting a full transformation done by Aubri and Sky (Sky helped with the photos, and general atmosphere), and I'm absolutely thrilled!!! Heart Heart Heart 

I went to JC on Saturday the 19th. It's a 90min drive for me, but worth every minute of travel. My appointment was at 5pm, but working 2nd shift and Saturday being my first day off, I accidentally slept in till 2pm... which did not leave me much time to get ready. However, I had already decided to let them use my before and after pics. I didn't see that many on the website despite this forum being pretty active, and I knew most of us couldn't allow and risk such images existing on the internet, while I can. So with that in mind I didn't have as much prep work, as I was going to have my raw male form photographed. However, I wear a full torso silicone chestplate and full length silicone leggings. Each has their own minor inconveniences, but I realized I can go ahead and wear the leggings under some loose pants and that shouldn't change my before picture and save the time of getting into them there. I powered them up, slipped them on and put a pair of opaque pantyhose on over them to help slip in and out of whatever outfits I was going to try out as the silicone can get a little sticky or statically charged if it loses the talc/babypowder coating you put on. Now I had the bottom half handled... the top was a different story.

A silicone breast chestplate works like a tight t-shirt with a turtle neck pretty much. It also uses the same powder process as the leggings, but since it's your arms going through it, and it likes to bunch up around your armpits, it can be a little difficult to put on yourself. When it's properly powdered it's not a real issue once you learn where to lift and pull etc. Since I was going to be doing this there though, to make sure it went smoothly I pre-powdered it, gently wrapped it in a white towel (watch out for dyes with silicone anything), and put it in my duffle bag. The one I wear (the ST4s Model) is a new version with prefilled silicone breasts. Previously the breasts on the suit itself were hollow, and you needed a pair of breast forms to put in them...(good luck guessing the right size {side note, I have two pair and my old breast plate I should donate... different topic thread}). Even though this one doesn't have that issue, there's still the neckline and shoulder line where it stops.

To handle those I brought with me 2 neckerchiefs (?) one black and one red, and one black leather choker (which is what we used) to cover the neck line. For the shoulders there's a piece of clothing called a "Shrug" I guess (still new to the clothing terminology) that just covers the shoulders and arms, and I brought 2 black ones, one long sleeve one short, and 2 lace forearm sleeves. I also brought my own bra, sadly I grabbed the 32DD soft one instead of the 32F underwire. These big tits actually sag without support, not a lot, but if you don't glue it on to your chest, which I don't, it will also stretch the torso in general as each breast is about 5lbs. The last specific item I brought was my corset to cover the waist line between the leggings and breastplate if needed. Also some jewelry, a wig and skullcap, a pair of shoes and baby powder. With all that packed up... I headed out.... a little late. Thankfully traffic was nice, and I got there about 10mins before 5pm.

When I got there I was bit nervous and I can't remember who I met first, Sky or Aubri, but we discussed my appointment, and she asked if I brought anything, which I had. I was showed where I could bring in my stuff and told Aubri was just finishing something up and she'd be right with me. Which gave me a chance to collect my stuff, smoke half a cigarette and calm my nerves. I went back in and let the happy fun environment wash over me.

I got out my stuff, Aubri and I discussed them so she knew what we had to work with. (Oh.. I also brought a pair of jeans with me... I was such a mess packing that day Tongue ). She said she was going to pick out some items to try on and I could put on the breastplate... That's when I mentioned I was willing to sign the release for the before and after pics. They, by this point Sky and I had talked a bit and she was the one who took care of me on my first shopping trip there the previous saturday, were excited to hear to that as it's rare for someone to do it. This made me a little sad, at the oppression some of face, but honored that I could take that step for some and I hope to do you justice. (Having seen the results I'm not ashamed, and feel invigorated by it). They got the form and I signed away.

With that done, it was down to business. We took the before pic, and then she went to pick out items and I slipped into the breast plate and bra. We tried a button up shirt that was a little too tight, she was having a little trouble trying to find something that would show off my cleavage. Then she came back holding this little black pleather zip up the front dress, and I knew that dress was coming home with me. I tried it on, and I loved the way it hugged my body, plus the leather choker I brought would work out. She also picked out this nice leather jacket to complete the look. With clothing handled  it was on to makeup, the moment of truth.

And the truth is, Aubri is a real artist Cool . She did a great job of blending my skintone with breastplate's. She even added some highlights to the collar bone on the breastplate to make it look even more real. Put on some lashes, finished the makeup, put on the blonde wig she picked out, and the transformation was complete. She took the first after pic, and when I looked... I couldn't believe it was me in that pic... I almost still can't... Heart  Big Grin Heart  Big Grin 

Then we started taking some more pics, and this is where Sky really helped out. Sky gave some really good suggestions and tips on how to pose for the pics. Which was great as I have no practice as a model. It was wonderful, having a little photo shoot session while feeling so sexy and attractive, Mmm, I can't wait to do it again. After the pics, I picked which items I wanted to buy, I wanted it all, but the jacket was a little out of my range for the day. Was a great price for the jacket, but with the dress, the wig, and wanting to give her a great tip, the jacket just wasn't in my budget. So I put on my long sleeve shrug, which matched nicely. Gave them back the items I didn't buy, said our farewells, and off into the world I went.

Sadly, I'm not from the area and didn't know where to go, so I just went through a couple fast food drive-thru windows, to judge their reactions. Most were neutral, none were bad, and one guy couldn't take his eyes off my chest and went a little slow, I think to enjoy the view as long as he could. I also did a little shopping at a nearby walmart and I have never felt more confident walking around in public. No one gave me any negative glares or anything of the sort. Most just pasted by, with a few taking a second glance. I felt as if for the most part I was passing off as a real woman. It was a dream. After that I went home. I took a few pics myself, though no where as good as the ones I they took. and just relaxed into my femininity.

I'm going to attach some of my favorite pics below, and you can find more of them on my fetlife page (basically a kinky people's facebook) here: https://fetlife.com/users/8453735

To anyone considering a transformation, I can't recommend it enough, nor praise Aubri's skills enough. It was one of the best days of my entire life and I am so eager to do it again, and again, and again. I enjoyed their company, conversation, and environment so much that even when I get to where I can do my own makeup, I know I'll still try to be a regular at Janet's closet because it's just such an awesome place to be. Well, that's my story, I hope you enjoyed reading it, and hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did.

Sincerely,
Jasmine

You look beautiful!
G..g...g..gorgeous! Glad you had a great time. Aubri turkey is magnificent.
Jen
Jennifer  Heart  
Jasmine what a great day you must have had. The picture and the transformation are to die for. The dress is magnificent and you have a body to die for. All the best hope that you continue to post picture of and further transformations All the best Erin
Jasmine!!
What a great story and a fantastic result! Thanks for taking a chance for the rest of us to understand what "transformation" means.

Michelle
Wow! Such a good look girl! Keep rocking it!
Thank you all for the kind words and support. I do plan on making plenty of trips to Janet's closet this year as I've taken a bunch of pics of my outfits without my face in them as my makeup skills are basically nill. So on my next trip, I'll try to remember to actually buy the makeup aubri uses so I can start practicing at home. And then hopefully start redoing the pics of my outfits this time with face included. Just wish I didn't have to travel so far, but they are totally worth it.
Hello Jaz...can I call you Jaz...kind of a gurly nickname  Big Grin 
First of all, you look fab in your pics.  Just wanted to throw that out there.
Second, I want to thank you for sharing some of the other site info.  As someone who only recently has decided to embrace my CD side of me, I find that I cannot get everything I want (need?) from Janets Closet (still a great place).
Third, you mentioned that your makeup skills are not that good.  I was definitely a bit "clumsy" when it came to the makeup scene during my first, second, third attempts, etc etc.  So much to find on youtube.  I used youtube vids to help me focus on certain aspects of my look, eyebrows, eyelids, lips and so on.  It may be very likely that you are NOT bad at makeup per se, but that you have not found the right product.   E.g., I was really having trouble with my eyelid makeup until I discovered Smashbox Eye Primer while watching a youtube vid on doing eye makeup.  This product made a huge difference with my application of eye shadow.  Anyway, I just thought I'd mention as like anything, most times we get better at something with more practice and experimentation.
Fourth, you had a link to a site called Fetlife.  Could you possible pm me about that site?  Before I register for it, I am curious to find out more about what the site is about.  The site requires one to register for it before they allow you to view anything.  Hoping you might share more details about the site before I commit to registering for it.   Thanks much.

Anne

Second, I want to thank you for sharing some of the other site info.  As someone who only recently has decided to embrace my CD side of me, I find that I cannot get everything I want (need?) from Janets Closet (still a great place).
Third, you mentioned that your makeup skills are not that good.  I was definitely a bit "clumsy" when it came to the makeup scene during my first, second, third attempts, etc etc.  So much to find on youtube.  I used youtube vids to help me focus on certain aspects of my look, eyebrows, eyelids, lips and so on.  It may be very likely that you are NOT bad at makeup per se, but that you have not found the right product.   E.g., I was really having trouble with my eyelid makeup until I discovered Smashbox Eye Primer while watching a youtube vid on doing eye makeup.  This product made a huge difference with my application of eye shadow.  Anyway, I just thought I'd mention as like anything, most times we get better at something with more practice and experimentation.
Fourth, you had a link to a site called Fetlife.  Could you possible pm me about that site?  Before I register for it, I am curious to find out more about what the site is about.  The site requires one to register for it before they allow you to view anything.  Hoping you might share more details about the site before I commit to registering for it.   Thanks much.

Anne
(08-06-2018, 08:06 AM)Anne Wrote: Hello Jaz...can I call you Jaz...kind of a gurly nickname  Big Grin 

Anne

Anne

These pictures single handedly have made me decide that getting to Janeys for a transformation is an absolute MUST DO!!! You look AMAZING ?
Stephanie Heart
Your are so hot and beautiful I hope one day we can meet and go hang out maybe meet more friends love that you showed us your transformation only makes us want it more