Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gurl on the Block
Heart 
Hello everyone

I'm Jasmine, and I'm pretty new to this. I've dressed up a few times in my youth and teens, but not really much after that till I hit my mid twenties. At which point I started playing around with those online webcam shows, like Chaturbate, as I adore some backdoor fun, and of course a performer needs to look enticing. That's when my tiny butt got the nickname "Houdini" because she can make a 12'' toy disappear in the blink of an eye and really dance, bounce, and grind while gobbling them up. However, with that said, I am actually "straight" technically as I am not attracted to the male figure at all, except for one small part... well preferably not too small of a part Wink .

Around then I started dating again and my schedule stopped me from performing so I pretty much stopped dressing altogether. But I'm back baby!!! Not quite doing the online shows yet as I'm working my way back up to being "show ready", and one of the things that holds me back is my lack of makeup skills and makeup in general. Now having seen how pretty I could look, Thanks to the wonderful talents of Aubri doing a full trans formation me, I'm re-invigorated to show the world the star I can be.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm an open book.

If you want to contact me, I'll try to frequent this forum, but I also have a Fetlife page that I check on daily: https://fetlife.com/users/8453735

Well, I think that just about covers my intro, so have a fantastic day everyone, and remember: "This above all, to thine own self be true."
(05-20-2018, 05:46 PM)Jasmine Reynolds Wrote: Hello everyone

I'm Jasmine, and I'm pretty new to this. I've dressed up a few times in my youth and teens, but not really much after that till I hit my mid twenties. At which point I started playing around with those online webcam shows, like Chaturbate, as I adore some backdoor fun, and of course a performer needs to look enticing. That's when my tiny butt got the nickname "Houdini" because she can make a 12'' toy disappear in the blink of an eye and really dance, bounce, and grind while gobbling them up. However, with that said, I am actually "straight" technically as I am not attracted to the male figure at all, except for one small part... well preferably not too small of a part Wink .

Around then I started dating again and my schedule stopped me from performing so I pretty much stopped dressing altogether. But I'm back baby!!! Not quite doing the online shows yet as I'm working my way back up to being "show ready", and one of the things that holds me back is my lack of makeup skills and makeup in general. Now having seen how pretty I could look, Thanks to the wonderful talents of Aubri doing a full trans formation me, I'm re-invigorated to show the world the star I can be.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm an open book.

If you want to contact me, I'll try to frequent this forum, but I also have a Fetlife page that I check on daily: https://fetlife.com/users/8453735

Well, I think that just about covers my intro, so have a fantastic day everyone, and remember: "This above all, to thine own self be true."
Hello! Welcome, you look amazing! I've been curious about getting a chestplate like you have as I too have been desiring that look of cleavage. I usually just use corsets, forms, and squishing everything together lol I can totally relate to the lack of makeup skills though, when Aubri did mine a few months ago I felt amazing!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 
Kim
Aww, you're too kind, thank you. Though a lot of the credit goes to aubri for accentuating my inner woman. As for the chest plate, I highly recommend the one I bought from AliExpress, was around $400 but well worth it. Now I'm just saving up for the new full length leggings to match the top, and sadly because I'm so skinny I have to use the feminization.us site so I can order the smaller version as AliExpress only carries the normal/larger ones, and since feminization.us is the o ly place I can find with the smaller one, it's gonna cost about $600 total with shipping. However, when it's all said and done, paying $1,000 to have a body that sexy, feminine, gives me cleaveage, allows me to show off some legs and stomach without having to shave or require surgery.... I think it'll be worth it. Plus the bottoms also have a "realistic" and fuckable vagina for intimate encounters. Heart Heart Heart
(05-22-2018, 05:47 PM)Jasmine Reynolds Wrote: Aww, you're too kind, thank you. Though a lot of the credit goes to aubri for accentuating my inner woman. As for the chest plate, I highly recommend the one I bought from AliExpress, was around $400 but well worth it. Now I'm just saving up for the new full length leggings to match the top, and sadly because I'm so skinny I have to use the feminization.us site so I can order the smaller version as AliExpress only carries the normal/larger ones, and since feminization.us is the o ly place I can find with the smaller one, it's gonna cost about $600 total with shipping. However, when it's all said and done, paying $1,000 to have a body that sexy, feminine, gives me cleaveage, allows me to show off some legs and stomach without having to shave or require surgery.... I think it'll be worth it. Plus the bottoms also have a "realistic" and fuckable vagina for intimate encounters. Heart Heart Heart

I'm sure it will totally be worth it! I don't mind the shaving though, for me that is part of the process of making myself sexy!

I took a look but my concern is matching my skintone and then hiding/blending the edges of the silicone. Yours looks amazing by the way. You def have the sizes that I wish I had!

Heart Heart Heart Heart 
Kim
Hi Jasmine!

I'm also a closet cross dresser who started in my teens and who only now is really confident enough to explore this side of me. I'm also pretty much only attracted to that one not so small part of the male figure... I am incredibly attracted to beautiful cross dressers like yourself. I am sooo obsessed with dressing up but I live far enough away from Janet's that a transformation is only a distant thought... it would be so amazing to have someone who knows what they are doing do my makeup! Thank you for sharing your stories and your pictures, you look amazing!

Kaylee
You’re so beautiful! Welcome!