Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation, so nervous!
Hello all, I'm Fran I just arrived to Michigan, I am from Mexico and I just found JC and see that there is a lot a good comments of this place, I want to go for a transformation and maybe go out and have fun but this will be my first time in make up and out in woman clothes, I really want to do it but I am so nervous, any advice that you can give me?

I am a closet CD nobody of my family knows so please any advice  is welcome!!!

Fran. =)
(05-18-2018, 10:18 AM)Fran082 Wrote: Hello all, I'm Fran I just arrived to Michigan, I am from Mexico and I just found JC and see that there is a lot a good comments of this place, I want to go for a transformation and maybe go out and have fun but this will be my first time in make up and out in woman clothes, I really want to do it but I am so nervous, any advice that you can give me?

I am a closet CD nobody of my family knows so please any advice  is welcome!!!

Fran. =)

Fran, 

Welcome to Michigan!  I am in a similar situation and have had to make time to go to Janet's Closet to dress and shop.  I have had 2 transformations myself and loved every minute of it.  What I did was to have my first, then spent a bit of time in the store, enjoying the feel of dressing and then shopping.  I loved every minute!!  Enjoy!!

Jenna
Hello,

Somewhat similar situation here, though I'm going for my first transformation today. If all goes well, I'll give out the fun details or advice I have.
Fran,

Have FUN!! I was so incredibly nervous my first time, but the staff their will put you at ease very quickly. I enjoyed every minute of it and the result was incredible. I just had my second make-over last week and it was even better than the first. I have not done the full transformation, but I may in the future. Enjoy enjoy enjoy.......

Jen
Jennifer  Heart  
So I just had my first full transformation, and it was amazing!!!! Aubri is very talented with her makeup skills and made me look gorgeous, in my humble opinion. They are very nice people and excited to help you look your best. I was also courageous enough to allow them to use me as a before and after pic. And having seen the way she made me up, I'd be proud to have people see just how good she did with me. I cannot recommend them enough, it was a wonderful experience and I am eager to do it again.
Thanks you all for y our words, I decided that I am gonna do it!! I will post my experience!! I would like to meet you if you are there next Saturday.

Thanks again !!
Awesome!! Have fun!!
Jennifer  Heart