Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Heart 
Hello all! Long time crossdresser, first time poster. I now live in Michigan and had the opportunity to visit Janets last month for a makeover and shopping trip. I had a blast! I wish I could have spent more time there trying on every outfit in the store! I can't wait to go back. If anyone would like to chat or possibly arrange a girls trip to the store I would love to hear from you. Last time I just ended up going back to the hotel and feeling sexy for an evening. But I think it would be great to have a group of girls to hang out with next time!

Heart Heart Heart 
Kim
You look so cute Kim, welcome.
Welcome Kim. Glad to see you're in Michigan and close to JC. What a great place and the fact you had a makeover is really terrific.

I am about three hours away from JC and have done two trips there and one time had a makeover. It was awesome.

Talk soon......
Jen
Jennifer  Heart  
(04-14-2018, 05:15 PM)Kim451 Wrote: Hello all! Long time crossdresser, first time poster. I now live in Michigan and had the opportunity to visit Janets last month for a makeover and shopping trip. I had a blast! I wish I could have spent more time there trying on every outfit in the store! I can't wait to go back. If anyone would like to chat or possibly arrange a girls trip to the store I would love to hear from you. Last time I just ended up going back to the hotel and feeling sexy for an evening. But I think it would be great to have a group of girls to hang out with next time!

Heart Heart Heart 
Kim

Killer outfit Kim! Welcome....!

Michellle
Hi Kim, Jenna here. I too live rather close to Janet's Closet. I share you enthusiasm for wanting to go back and shopping with someone. Wish I had time. Would love to chat if your interested. Feel free to message me!

Jenna
Hi Kim! I dream about going to Janet's for a transformation but it would be a bit of a journey for me and I hesitate going all by myself and just staying in a hotel. It would be great to go with someone cute who is around my age, or with a group of girls. I know you posted this four years ago lol but I just had to respond because wow we could have a great time! Someday I will make the journey but I sure hope I have someone to share the experience with... and help cut the nervousness!

Kaylee
(06-13-2021, 01:36 AM)Kaylee Wrote: Hi Kim! I dream about going to Janet's for a transformation but it would be a bit of a journey for me and I hesitate going all by myself and just staying in a hotel. It would be great to go with someone cute who is around my age, or with a group of girls. I know you posted this four years ago lol but I just had to respond because wow we could have a great time! Someday I will make the journey but I sure hope I have someone to share the experience with... and help cut the nervousness!

Kaylee

There are some of us here that live within 45-60 minutes of Janet's Closet that would love to go with you. and a few of us can even save you a hotel bill.
Hugs, Bernice
Welcome kim! I would love to do a girls trip but sadly I don’t live anywhere near Janets. I’m always down for girl talk though so feel free to message me anytime!