Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Way
I have an incredible situation that works great for me.  A good woman friend lives down the street, and totally supports me (and even borrows some of my clothes!).  As an opportunity to dress, she allows me to walk down and clean her house at night.  She usually provides a detailed list of chores, usually involving the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, making the bed, sometimes ironing.  This just flips my mind set to an obedient gurl, focused on woman's work. I usually wear men's clothes over my outfit on the way down (unless I'm wearing leggings), carrying my cleaning supplies, but on the way back I do not put those cover ups back on.  It is usually late and dark, but the neighborhood is all row homes and there is always a chance someone is out.  Sometimes I have to go around the block to avoid eyeballs, but that means more streets and more pedestrians and cars...so that strategy may or may not be successful.  Honestly, I'm not that sure I'm totally trying to avoid detection...but when it occasionally happens it is a heart pumper! I have a wig but it is a wild mess, so I don't usually wear it, which really enhances the picture of me trying to get back!
Attached are some recent events...

Michelle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are so lucky to have somebody like that. Your pictures are great.
Thanks...I am lucky.
(03-12-2018, 04:28 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Thanks...I am lucky.

Hi Michelle

Wow great post. You are very fortunate to have a friend like that. I had a similar friend
but I had to move away from the area. Now we don't see each other but are in constant
contact with each other.
She is one of the few people who knows about me, not to the degree that I do dress now.
I am just waiting to reach a couple mile stones and will let her in on it.
It will surprise her but she will enjoy seeing me...Nice to be able to share it with some one.

Your story is  just a fantasy to many. Love it

Hugs Heart

Dana
Thanks, Dana for those sweet words. It is afantasy come true, and hope you can make it happen, too!

M