Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
choosing breast forms
im about 6'2  200, bra band size 40, i was thinking of going for a B cup
what forms would be best for me?  i am looking for something i can be active in

all help is welcome

Erin    
Ok Robyn,

I see what you say, yes that bra is padded with enhancers which probably equate to a B cup

what brand of breast forms did you go with

thanks

Erin
(01-28-2016, 09:28 PM)RobynFL Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 07:37 AM)erin3349 Wrote: im about 6'2  200, bra band size 40, i was thinking of going for a B cup

all help is welcome

Erin

Erin,
I am 5' 10" and 160 and I went with the C cup (size 6).  Bra size 36.  I think they are just barely big enough on me.  I was even thinking of going one cup size up. I can still very active with no problems with them on. 
Attached are some pics for perspective.  Let us know how it goes.

Forgot to mention, your pic looks good.  If those are the B, real cute.

Robyn

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I recently purchased breastforms, it was a spur of the moment thing so i didn't do the research that i should have, shame on me. I purchased the American woman with the advice of the sales person. She said they were only about $10 more and they had a 2 year warranty. After looking on line i was surprised to see it was more like $50 over the pride of Detroit. I hoping it is worth the difference. Does anyone know? I am new to dressing and it is an occasional thing at this point. Just curious. Thanks xo
[quote pid='1647' dateline='1457362792']
Hi Colleen, 
Thanks for replying. I am always willing to pay more for better quality. I was just curious in the difference. I got a pocketed bra and adhesive with them and a nice dress and some boots on order. I was in a shopping mood. I will post pics later so you can tell me what you think. 
I enjoy everything i got.  I'm sure i will get more when i go back.

[/quote]
So much information it will be some time before I will be able to get breast forms. Luckily I have jerre she is so awesome and she told me to slow down on buying new things. Here is a picture of one of my new fits and the wig Jerre gave me.

XOXOXO  Heart
Sindy

(01-25-2016, 07:37 AM)erin3349 Wrote: im about 6'2  200, bra band size 40, i was thinking of going for a B cup

all help is welcome

Erin

Hey Erin,

I am just over 6'1 and weigh in at 195, 41.5' chest. I initially went with a wide 38C which would translate into a B cup. Looked fine wore fine as well.... but I grew tired of them. I just this past week visited JC's and purchased a Detroit Series Narrow 42D... also looks and feels great. But I did have to revisit my measurements in terms of shopping.

Not sure how 'active' is for you... but I suspect that you will be initially satisfied with a B cup, only to grow restless and wanting to up size.

Good luck with your search for the right fit,
Nicole  Heart  Smile
I'm looking at purchasing breast form and would like to ask about the difference between the narrow and wide ones. I M 5 11, 210 lbs with a 40 inch under bust and 42 inch chest. I was looking at a D Cup and not sure which one to get
I personally don't know the answer however I did watch a youtuber talk about this. Sorry I did not keep up with her name. She stated the narrow series is longer on the top so your breast naturally curve out for a more realistic look. The wide series gives you more of a right angle at the top and does not look as natural. She also mentioned some are curved in on the back and some are flat on the back and she preferred the flat back for more blob. I hope that helps.
Heart Ashlynn Heart