Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silicone Velcro chest plate?
This item sounds great, but I have questions.  What are the pros and cons of this compared to glue on forms?  And how does the Velcro plate compare to similar items from another manufacturer which are more apron/bib shaped?  Have there been issues with the larger sizes being too heavy and tearing the silicone around the forms which holds it all together?

Also, could you please post some comparison photos of the different sizes you sell?  Some front and side shots would be great.

Thanks!
Hmm, no replies. Most websites have multiple pictures of items for sale. I don’t know if the admins are monitoring these boards. Would anyone else like to see what they’re buying before spending money on shipping for an expensive item?
My response would be the same as Stephanie's.
Jennifer  Heart  
While I haven't tried the velcro ones you're asking about I do wear a breast chestplate that I got from Aliexpress.com and I could not be happier about it. It's my 3rd one, and personally I think the best available so far. It has solid filled silicone breasts that have near realistic bounce, though they don't swing side to side like real ones do, but they are KILLER for cleavage. Only downsides I'm aware of are... hiding the neck line (which a scarf, collar, or choker handles fairly well) and they can be a little hot on a warm day, so sweat might be an issue. However, if done right, or with a combination of silicone bottoms, it possible to show off some stomach too. But I've attached pics below for examples. As for the Velcro one they sell here, I can't personally vouch for, but I will say mine, without a bra or at least some corset support, will definitely hang a bit lower than you'd want as each breast is about 5lbs... granted mine are G cups. Sadly I've only seen one other site that carries these kinds of chestplates and they're a bit more expensive than Aliexpress, but english is their first language and have better options, and that's Feminization.us

Hope this helps, sorry I don't know specifics about this velcro one.