Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lacing corset
Fortunate;y i lost some weight, and bought a great corset, but cannot figure out how to lace it, or to pull the laces tight enough. The laces are continuous , some one must have a suggestion about effective lacing without having the neighbors come over? so far i have twisted the hooks to the back so i can lace it from the front, but???
It seems i can get the top, or the middle or the bottom tight and tie it off, but so far never all three evenly?
the neighbors do not know i am s dresser.

thanks for any suggestions in upstate new york
Cant be too much help here, other than suggesting the videos on diff sites explaining how-to s with these. Use simpler cinchers myself, due to bad shoulder/arm/arthuritis/etc. Not able to tie one myself Sad Would guess the things prob don't come with instructions??? That's why the GGs have someone help??? Check all of the sites that sell them to see if those videos are there. Remember seeing them at one time, somewhere. Good luck... Toni G..
(12-21-2017, 08:44 PM)Toni G. Wrote: Cant be too much help here, other than suggesting the videos on diff sites explaining how-to s  with these.  Use simpler cinchers myself, due to bad shoulder/arm/arthuritis/etc. Not able to tie one myself Sad  Would guess the things prob don't come with instructions??? That's why the GGs have someone help??? Check all of the sites that sell them to see if those videos are there. Remember seeing them at one time, somewhere.  Good luck... Toni  G..

It is tough enough with the eyelets.  I think Toni G. is correct.  You would need help.
(12-22-2017, 02:08 PM)Mersades Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 08:44 PM)Toni G. Wrote: Cant be too much help here, other than suggesting the videos on diff sites explaining how-to s  with these.  Use simpler cinchers myself, due to bad shoulder/arm/arthuritis/etc. Not able to tie one myself Sad  Would guess the things prob don't come with instructions??? That's why the GGs have someone help??? Check all of the sites that sell them to see if those videos are there. Remember seeing them at one time, somewhere.  Good luck... Toni  G..

It is tough enough with the eyelets.  I think Toni G. is correct.  You would need help.

so if jen gets a date, when jen gets a date she has to have someone come over ahalf hour early and lace me in? what web sigte had such a category and what is it?
if jen has a first date in to lace her up, will there be any mystery left? no surprises?
Wish I could remember where I saw them. Check Glamour Boutique, Suddenly Fem, Cross-dress.com , TransSpa, herroom , and youtube. I know that I watched some , even tho I don't use corsets. Do guess that you would need proper mirror set-up to see it. Pulling up my cincher is enough work!!! But then I'm not doing the dating scene either. Seem to recall that there is a "sequence" to the things. You could also check sisterhouse.net - there are links there. Toni G.. Brought home another pair of slacks today--I can zip those. Smile
If it's a double-loop type, see this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=DkLZpqlssRQ

Check out the other helpful videos on the same YouTube page.
Orchard Corsets made the video & have a lot of other helpful videos too. 
** it's  important to break your corset in sufficiently before tightening because the boning hasn't had enough time to mold to your shape - they will poke thru and come out. I took 3 months before I cinched it real tight.

I bought the black leather corset from Orchard Corsets. Wow, really sexy. Heart