Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting As Male With Breasts
Hello!  I'm new here. 
I used to own a pair of breast forms, but the forms eventually fell apart, and I have never gotten around to replacing them.  I am hoping to get a new pair soon.  When I had forms I never ventured out in public.  I really don't care that much about dressing up, and just want to have breasts.  While I have never worn female clothing...I have worn a wig and makeup in the past (not in public).  Is there anyone out there who doesn't dress as female, but presents as a male with breasts in public?  If so....what kinds of issues have you run into?  
Thanks!
I feel the same way! I dont usually fully dress but I love going out with my boobs on! I havent done it much yet, and have had no issues.
(12-11-2017, 10:58 AM)mtfbreastlover Wrote: Hello!  I'm new here. 
I used to own a pair of breast forms, but the forms eventually fell apart, and I have never gotten around to replacing them.  I am hoping to get a new pair soon.  When I had forms I never ventured out in public.  I really don't care that much about dressing up, and just want to have breasts.  While I have never worn female clothing...I have worn a wig and makeup in the past (not in public).  Is there anyone out there who doesn't dress as female, but presents as a male with breasts in public?  If so....what kinds of issues have you run into?  
Thanks!

I've been "out" to my spouse for about 2 years. In that time, I've started wearing a sports bra with "a" size silicone breast forms under my male costume. If anyone has noticed, they haven't questioned me about it. I have some shirts which are a bit more obvious than others.  I have an assortment of underwire and padded bras but the sport bras do not have the obvious fasteners and loops on the back. When I'm out shopping, I often wear my "c" size silicone inserts. Usually more obvious... depending on my choice of shirt. Never had an issue.