Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evening gown or cocktail dress help
What is a good reliable decent place that sells evening gowns.  where do you guys buy these and what do you recommend
I have some helpful intel for you, but not enough fucking time to dish it out for you now except for what i am currently posting lol. Keep on eye on your thread. When i get the time, i will share. If nothing within 2 weeks, shoot me a PM to notify me.

That's fine. I read a lot of reviews of different places and like everything there is good reviews and bad and mixed reviews so I was asking what everyone else does
@debbie23:

So i am JUST about finished with my response to your post/thread and SHOULD be up by tonight, if not right after i have posted this message under your thread. NOTE: The information i am sharing WILL ONLY be posted in my MAIN thread "Hello, I'm Tiffany!" as this is helpful information for all gurls out there. Seeing how i have NO future, even DISTANT future, plans of removing ANY of my threads and all information contained in them. I figure it is a good idea, as your thread is considered as "unstable" in my book. If you had to delete your fem identity in here for what ever reason, the information in here would also be lost. I wanna be able to help gurls in the gurl community. In my MAIN thread, i have complete control. As the creator of my thread, i am the only one who can delete it. So i am thinking into the future, covering that "base" just in case.