Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Issue
Hello,

We are aware that the forums is experiencing issues with spam and private messages.

We recently updated the forum software which did cut back on spam, but now we are experiencing other technical issues which are affecting our ability to both moderate the forum and send private messages. This will be fixed within a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Trevor
Private messages should be functioning correctly again. Let us know if there are any issues.
Big Grin

Keep up the good work Trev! PM system is currently working fine, but am sure you still have alot of shit to deal with in regards to the meat (coded) that floods this forum.

Peace Heart

PM Storage Space Issue:

So i have just discovered that there is an issue with the PM storage space. I have consumed 85% of my free space. To bring this percentage down, i deleted a bunch of old PM's and the percentage of free space has not changed at all. I sent a member a PM and now the percentage of free space used is at 86%, a 1% increase from 85%. I dunno what the deal is but am addressing this issue to you Trevor so you can investigate it.

Whoops, never mind. I TOTALLY forgot about the trash can. Clearing it out freed up more space, my bad. I have alot of stuff on my mind and been busy multi-tasking i overlooked it. Problem solved.