Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Trip to Janet's!
So I made my first (of what will likely be many) trip to Janet's Closet today. The rumors are true! Staff is amazing and they have a great selection. I finally bought my 1st pair of thigh high boots, I also got a new wig and 2 corsets...can't wait to wear them! Ginger helped out and she was fantastic! Of course I was an idiot and forgot her name at the end of the transaction, but all was good and I'm excited for my next trip!
@Sally Paradise:

Hellz YEAH! A GREAT bunch of peeps at JC's. Even those that are no longer there we also AWESOME peeps too (Bunny, Roxy, Dani, and Missy). Ginger is a new girl, seems sweet and kind. She already has me committed to memory (looks, voice, and my name "Princess Tiffany") after a 25 second meet last time i was there recently. Ginger is the only person that that calls me Princes Tiffany when i call JC. Lexi does too, sometimes. To call me Tiffany or Princess Tiffany doesn't matter to me. As long as i am known as Princess Tiffany, a princess. Ashley...mmmmmm....i like Ashley lol. Did i say that outloud? Oooops tee hee. I think Ashley is a cool and sweet girl. Lexi is awesome, but she works too much i think lol. She is one VERY BUSY bee. Perhaps my analysis of her is wrong, though i have not really analyzed her well enough, but i swear...i think she needs a vacation. In my eyes, the peeps are great, but the ATMOSPHERE is ALSO important to me. Everytime i am there i feel relaxed, cool, calm, easy going, no rush, just all round good. And of course...NO JUDGING\DISCRIMINATION! Nobody there looks at you funny or treats you differently cause your a transgurl\CD or a guy dressed as a guy shopping for girlie things for one's self.

I would say that if ANYONE lives a great distance away (several hours drive) from JC and looks forward to making a trek out for the experience and shopping, you should NOT be disappointed. I will NOT say "You will NOT be disappointed." as this would taken as a guarantee that everyone's visit will be PERFECT. I cannot see into the future and EVERYONE is different etc.. But there have been many stories of those who have traveled a great distance just to go there and have had great experiences. Proof: JCF member Nicole. She lives in Ohio and has drivin' a great distance just to go to JC. She has been a member of this forum community longer than i. I live only 50 minutes MAX (one way under normal conditions) from JC. Yeah, it is not around the corner, but is worth the trip.

It's always good to hear from gurls of their wonderful first time shopping experiences at JC. Perhaps one day we shall cross paths at JC. You never know.

With all due respect, I hope that doesn't happen. Nothing personal, you just seem to enjoy a lot of attention, I prefer to fly under the radar.