Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an experience
Hello,
I'm new to this site but I would like to post a very romantic experience I had with another CD about a year ago.  We continued a wonderful affair for about 3 months but unfortunately she had to return to California.  I live in Ohio so.....
I would like to share some of the wonderful experiences we had.  Some of the most intimate times were fantastic.  I miss those times and certainly wish I could establish another relationship like that again.  If there is interest in the true story please let me know.

trixy
(07-24-2017, 11:18 AM)trixy Wrote: Hello,
I'm new to this site but I would like to post a very romantic experience I had with another CD about a year ago.  We continued a wonderful affair for about 3 months but unfortunately she had to return to California.  I live in Ohio so.....
I would like to share some of the wonderful experiences we had.  Some of the most intimate times were fantastic.  I miss those times and certainly wish I could establish another relationship like that again.  If there is interest in the true story please let me know.

trixy

would love to hear your stores sweetie2....
Please, tell your story.
(07-22-2018, 03:53 PM)Joanne7 Wrote:

trixy

Hi Trixy,
It would be sweet if you posted every delicious detail.
Victoria

would love to hear your stores sweetie2....
Hi Trixie,
Looks like you have hooked a number of your fellow CD's with your tantalizing hint of a story.  Not sure if you are only pm'ing members with your story or if you just got sidetracked and still intend to share.  I too would love to hear your story.  I hope you are able to share.
Love and Respect,
Anne

trixy

trixy,
   I would love to know the story. You can private message me. I also am in Ohio and would like to meet like minded girls.
Gina Smile
new here as well, would love to hear your story