Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoes
I wear a size 10- 101/2 in men's shoe. But I just bought a pair of blue 2" heeled . Size 12, a little bit tight. Figured because they were new. But what size is really appropriate for me.
That is according to size chart is the right side, just like woman's clothing every brand, type, style ect. fits different. What type of shoe is it, pump or sling back stiletto ? I have many pairs of shoes and all fit different. Wear your shoes appropriately if you have a pair are comfy make sure you wear them for a all nighter dancing. have a pair than bothers you after a short time, wear them to dinner or movie, no long walks.
Thanks girl, I appreciate the advice and kindness.
(09-29-2015, 11:20 PM)Michelle Rae Wrote: I wear a size 10- 101/2 in men's shoe. But I just bought a pair of blue 2" heeled . Size 12, a little bit tight. Figured because they were new. But what size is really appropriate for me.

You chose right. 1-1/2 sizes larger  but women's shoes tend to run tight for me even though I supposedly have narrow feet.
(09-29-2015, 11:20 PM)Michelle Rae Wrote: I wear a size 10- 101/2 in men's shoe. But I just bought a pair of blue 2" heeled . Size 12, a little bit tight. Figured because they were new. But what size is really appropriate for me.

Hi Michelle - if you can, I recommend trying on the shoes at the store before you purchase!  The right size is so important!  Also, if you have a Nordstrom’s close by, they have many great shoes up and and beyond size 13!  I wear a women’s size 10, so I’m pretty lucky in that regard.  Here I am at Nordstrom’s about a month or so ago trying on new heels!  Good luck, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, I’ve recently been to this forum and also want to order cool shoes that suit my style. I recently ordered myself three pairs of different shoes and it so happened that I didn’t fit any of these pairs. How disappointed I was. So I decided to buy Shoe Sizers on site https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews/best-shoe-sizers/ for myself. The quality is just mild + dimensional mesh, which is suitable for Americans, British, etc. I am happy with my purchase, which in theory should definitely help me in choosing from you. I hope this time this helps me and I can finally be fine in new sneakers Smile