Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dresses.
I'm a big girl. 5' 10" and about 186#,s and losing more. My waist is 46". So what size dress would you recommend?.
I'm a bit confused with the sizing myself. I'm over 6 feet tall, 220lbs, with broad shoulders. I don't understand how buying a dress by waist measurements will fit over my wide shoulders. Plus at my height my balls would be showing in a mini skirt. Maybe a midiskirt would look like a mini on me.
Indiana, talk to one of Janet's girls on that issue. And have you tried buying longer skirts or dresses? Then altering the length to fit your tastes? By the way I'm 5' 10" over180# and have done that in the past.
Hi Michelle! I've just started "dressing" and it's been a nightmare. lve only tried to buy 2 dresses so far and neither fit right. Way too short and tight on one and the other I can't get my shoulders through. Stockings, shoes, and panties are fitting great though. I guess there's a learning curve for everyone.

I think you and I are in the same boat with dress sizes on my his site. If it's a sexy little outfit then it won't fit us. If it's something a teacher would wear then we probably fit in it, but it's not sexy.
I am over 6'3" 270. With the help of Janet's (corset and such) they put me into a sexy dress and I was in heaven. Big girls can dress sext too!
Hey Kayla,
What was wearing the corset like? I'm thinking about buying one since my unfortunate love of beer has resulted in a thick middle. I've been able to find some nice dresses but I need to "fix the figure" to look better in them.
I liked wearing the corset. It really tightened my waste and emphasized my womanly figure. I also enjoy the tightness.