Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new gurl
Scary this is to me but I've always wanted to be a beautiful woman I'm definitely deep in the closet I've been dressing up since the age of 13 I love how I feel when I'm a girl when I'm not that is all I think about
Lexi I know how you feel. But understand one thing girl. What you feel is normal because you are normal.
Thanks for the input normal is the hardest feeling to obtain when I truly let my self out
Welcome Princess Lexi
Thanks now that I've posted a couple pictures I'm scared to death that they are out there no take backs once its on the web
Your pictures look lovely Princess Lexi
Thank you Kayla that's means a lot to me because I put a lot of time and effort into it and this is the first time I've ever been complimented wow what a great feeling
First let me say welcome princess Lexi and Kayla is right you are a very lovely girl.and you are right your pics are out there..I applaud you for your bravery. Just joining this sisterhood is scary.but we stand with.you don't have to be afraid anymore.xoxo
Thanks sissy I pulled the pictures down had noticed they were being downloaded through I'm very flattered I'm also frightened 9 download's
Don't be frightened about anything, trust me you are fine.