Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love to be Dee
I'm Devandra 49 years old and live close to the Annapolis Maryland area have been dressing on and off since 10. I have lately been dressing daily and have went out dressed and I love it. I feel so good when I am Dee and I would like to meet others like myself for friends and chats. I am not the club and bar type. hope to meet you xoxo
Dee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Dee, yes it's fun being who we are. But I need some advice about what cosmetics are best to use. Currently using Maybelline and lo'real. But I'm not good at using it yet. Eye liner is such a pain and mascara as well. Lol.
(09-30-2015, 10:28 PM)Michelle Rae Wrote: Hi Dee, yes it's fun being who we are. But I need some advice about what cosmetics are best to use. Currently using Maybelline and lo'real. But I'm not good at using it yet. Eye liner is such a pain and mascara as well. Lol.

I guess the trick is to get used to it.. I dress just about every day put on some comfy clothes eye liner and mascara just work around the house.. gives a chance o try new colors or brands...xoxo hope this helps

Put makeup on now seems so natural now I enjoy it. Seems each day is a little different for some or no reason. Stay with it I know what your going through. I still haven't figured out clothing with sooo many different cuts but all the same size and fits different, Uhg...lol
So true girl on different fit but same dress size.
I'm having the hardest time with eyeliner I just can't get it right I've tried liquid and pencil any suggestions on which is easiest to apply. I hear ya on the clothes and sizes I've waisted money on many items that I never ended up wearing
Hi princess Lexi . I have tried many many different types pencil liquid all sorts but what I did find is get on Pinterest online, they have step by step instructions on how to do it . there is several different ways to do it. If you're looking for traditional if you're looking for smokey eyes if you're looking for cats eyes, whatever eyeliner eyeshadow whatever it may be they show you how to do it. The secrets that most girls know because they have been doing it for years and years. and makeup artists ,give it a try girl practice practice practice.
(10-16-2015, 05:03 PM)Princess Lexi Wrote: I'm having the hardest time with eyeliner I just can't get it right I've tried liquid and pencil any suggestions on which is easiest to apply. I hear ya on the clothes and sizes I've waisted money on many items that I never ended up wearing

Hi Princess Lexi,
I love to wear makeup and have a theory that you can't have too much mascara. Maybe I look a little slutty but...
Anyway, I find eyeliner pretty easy. I suggest using a pencil for the first pass. I start from the inner corner of my upper lid and go across right along the lash line. I usually repeat this and then do a nice line under my eye. Repeat on the other side. I then add some eye shadow and usually like lighter colors there. Then I add a line of liquid eyeliner on the upper lid to reinforce the line. Give the liquid a few moments to dry or you'll have a line going through the middle of eye shadow. Then I add the mascara and add the mascara and add the mascara (see above). I finish up with an eyebrow pencil to give definition to my brows.
Moving slightly south; I always use a coordinating lip liner before applying lipstick. It just seems to work out and looks a little better than just slapping on the lipstick. Don't forget the lip gloss!
Have fun working out your look.