Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite hair
This has been my favorite hair for several years. It's a mixed blonde. I have not been able to find another one like it. I've tried Wig America and J Beauty supply, but no luck. J Beauty supply can no longer find it.

I bounce from blonde to red to whatever depending on where I'm going, but this is my favorite all purpose hair.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow.. I too loved your hair style.A long bob is one of the most beautiful hairstyles sported by girls and it is the one of the my  favorite .Twist and tie your hair up at the top of your head.And it is very important choose best haircuts for your face shape.Thank you so much for providing your favorite hair style,
(05-11-2015, 12:10 PM)joanna walters 2002 Wrote: This has been my favorite hair for several years.  It's a mixed blonde.  I have not been able to find another one like it.  I've tried Wig America and J Beauty supply, but no luck. J Beauty supply can no longer find it.

I bounce from blonde to red to whatever depending on where I'm going, but this is my favorite all purpose hair.

Nice! I can see why you like it. You look fantastic there.