Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boobie Film
I recently purchased a pair of ENVY BODY SHOP 1000g/pair D Cup's and there is a protective film over the breast form. Can this film be removed?

Should it be removed?

The attachment outlines my qwerty.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would say do not remove it. If they are the kind of forms that can be glued on to the skin they need that film to protect the form from being ruined by the adhesive. Check with where you purchased them.
Hope that helps.
No do not remove that. That is what gives the breast form it's shape, and holds the silicone in!

You should try Janet's forms next Smile Much better quality than Envy, and we offer a 2 year warranty!
(05-06-2015, 08:52 PM)Do not remove that film ev er. It will destroy them. Do you want to chat? I am new here.                                                                                                                                                                                                         Dashe Wrote: I recently purchased a pair of ENVY BODY SHOP 1000g/pair D Cup's and there is a protective film over the breast form. Can this film be removed?

Should it be removed?

The attachment outlines my qwerty.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Do not remove the film it will destroy them. Would you like to chat????

[quote pid='600' dateline='1431029079']
Would you care to chat???

[/quote]