Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing my self
First of all I am a crossdresser and have been for some time. I am married and my wife knows about some of my clothing but not all. I am also a cancer survivor and that is the reason I am dressing up more then ever. I would like to go through a transformation some day. I like to chat and exchange e-mailsso don't be shy.
Ps Im from Minnesota and I would like to meet others from my state.
Jamie
(07-20-2012, 08:50 AM)Jamie194801 Wrote: First of all I am a crossdresser and have been for some time. I am married and my wife knows about some of my clothing but not all. I am also a cancer survivor and that is the reason I am dressing up more then ever. I would like to go through a transformation some day. I like to chat and exchange e-mailsso don't be shy.
Ps Im from Minnesota and I would like to meet others from my state.
Jamie
Hi Jamie -

I am from the North Metro area of the Twin Cities!  I love to dress - although I don't get to as much as I like.  I tried to come out to my wife a few years back and she could not handle it.  She worried about people finding out and being embarassed.  So I went back into the close and purged 80% of my clothes.  It was fun for a while to hang some in my closet - made it a whole lot more accessable to wear them when I had time.  But, not longer!

Would love to chat more!

Heather from snowy Minnesota