Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexi from Janet's Closet
Hey everyone

My name is Lexi, and I will be on this forum every day to try to answer all of your questions! You can contact me at [email protected] or by calling the store at (734)-285-2609.

Hopefully this forum will continue to be active and grow.

<3 <3
Lexi Law
I Hi, You can call me Indica. I definitely have some split personality thing going on
2 or 3 days a week I love wearing thongs and panties and other sexy stuff more than anything. 
The rest of the time I think it’s dumb and want nothing to do with it. Anyhow, I accept how I am more than I ever have. I mostly like wearing thongs, bras, thigh high socks and heels. Also thanks to all the apps out there now, I don’t even have to shave.

Indica, buttflossboss
(10-11-2014, 06:35 PM)Alexi Wrote: Hey everyone

My name is Lexi, and I will be on this forum every day to try to answer all of your questions! You can contact me at [email protected] or by calling the store at (734)-285-2609.  

Hopefully this forum will continue to be active and grow.

<3 <3
Lexi Law

Hi Alexi,   thank you for being here for us.  I assume you are here to answer product/makeup questions but if you are here to help with other things ala Ann Landers, please let us know.   That said, I hope everyone follows the format of how the forum is set up.  If you have product questions, please try to ask them within the correct category.  That way, the rest of us can go into those categories at a later time for reference.  if we ask all our question within "janets lounge", it all gets lost over time amongst all the other stories.  Just my two cents worth there.
Heart 
Anne
Just in case no one noticed, Alexi posted that 5 years ago...
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(08-24-2019, 10:41 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Just in case no one noticed, Alexi posted that 5 years ago...

LOL....I saw Indica replied to it so I replied as well.  I guess that means Alexi hasn't been on the forum for awhile.   Big Grin
Heart 
Anne