Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some input
i posted this pic to get some input
is this to sexy or short to go out in? and do i need to go from a 36b to a 38c?
I dont want to be a dolly P (to large of breasts)
those are my new heels
seems breast look to small and just wanted really honest answers
oh and btw the outfit is my nighty but i am sure with a shaw would look even better

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rachel: Your outfit is very sexy and not to short, you have the legs and figure to carry this outfit off. Love the heels they go with the dress and makes for a very sexy outfit. As for your breast size go with what you feel comfortable with. All the best Erin
Hi Rachel,

Don't overstress too much about breast size, as it is less important than you'd think.  your dress fits well with your body shape.  Once you get some good work on the makeup, you should pass really well.
The outfit looks great! Not too short, but be aware you may give a show if you bend over! Loving the shoes too!

As per breast size a C might fill you out bit, but you look fine. Personally I wouldn't go larger than D at the most.

-JL
Fucking Hot........
Loren......
Lorren
(05-06-2017, 11:45 AM)Simply georgous....you are beautifulpaula Rachel Wrote: i posted this pic to get some input
those are my new heels
oh and btw the outfit is my nighty but i am sure with a shaw would look even better
@Rachel:

One word....YUM! Need i say more? I THINK NOT! As for information, i can't really help in this department. I have to agree with Erin and Jackielee on this one. Sometimes i wear a 36C or 38C bra when i get a full transformation, with my outfit. But MOST of the time, i just don't give a damn about this area. I still think i look good EVEN WITHOUT a bra\breast form\etc.. Just go with what you wanna go with. I think you look fantastic in your 2 posted pics. But JodieLynne is right...be CAREFUL when bending over lol! That is of course you seek immediate attention from a bunch of guys or gurls Wink Oh and ALSO, when sitting down too. If you don't wanna give a bunch of people a free peep show, it would be a good idea to start crossing yours legs right before you begin to sit down. The dress is short, no doubt, but still appropriate and quite sexy too!

Let me just say that if you were sitting a little bit aways from me, see first posted pic, my eyes would be LOCKED on your legs! Eye candy? HELL YEAH! Can i have seconds please! Lol. And i wouldn't give a fuck if you caught me acting like a "pervert" cause i was staring at those legs. An don't be surprised if i made an attempt to try to sneak a peek up that short ass dress too. I am NOT afraid to admit it. Y-U-M spells Rachel!

Very sexy gurl!
(05-06-2017, 11:45 AM)Rachel Wrote: i posted this pic to get some input
those are my new heels
Rachel,
Looks great and I wear my school girl skirt out way shorter than that.
Lorren
Lorren
(05-06-2017, 11:45 AM)Rachel Wrote: i posted this pic to get some input
those are my new heels

seems to me the only one who can answer your question is you, are you and will you be comfortable and relaxed in length or form size? you are are comfortable it is not too short , if you are or will be too self conscious it is too short.
jen