Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensitive nipples
The older I get the more I love to have my nipples sucked and lightly pinched.  I am close to being able to come just by playing with my nipples and I am sure if someone sucked / teased them for a while I would shoot a load.  When I was younger I don't recall getting turned on by titty play.....maybe it's just my femme side taking over!
Good for you Paula! As we age, sometimes our pleasure centers shift. Enjoy the sensations and I'm sure you can find an eager volunteer to help you! Wink
There is a different type of orgasm I can get from nipple.  It doesn't involve shooting a load, and it's much better.  After some massage in a comfortable position for a while, I get this feeling of light shock going through my entire breast under the nipple.  Then after a few more times, I'd get an orgasm, a feeling of something very strong and pleasurable sprays out inside the entire body, hitting all the way to the feet.   Then my entire body shakes for a while, like 30 seconds.  After that, some times I can continue, and some times they just won't respond much any more.
This type of orgasm is not as strong as anal sex, but way better than shooting.
(05-02-2017, 06:21 AM)jackielee Wrote: There is a different type of orgasm I can get from nipple.  It doesn't involve shooting a load, and it's much better.  After some massage in a comfortable position for a while, I get this feeling of light shock going through my entire breast under the nipple.  Then after a few more times, I'd get an orgasm, a feeling of something very strong and pleasurable sprays out inside the entire body, hitting all the way to the feet.   Then my entire body shakes for a while, like 30 seconds.  After that, some times I can continue, and some times they just won't respond much any more.
This type of orgasm is not as strong as anal sex, but way better than shooting.
Good for you Paula. I love having my nipples played with (myself or another person). I have yet to orgasm while doing it though. I guess I'll just have to try harder.
Hi Paula....sounds like something I need to explore more deeply.  In the past, my wife would try to play with my nipples but it did not seem to do anything for me.  Maybe it wasn't working because we were younger then and sensations were different.  Maybe I just need to be in a deeply, relaxed state by myself and self explore.  Certainly cannot do that when I'm in CD mode with breasts glued on.   Have a great day!!
Love and Respect,
Anne
I had a girlfriend that used put nipple clamps on me during sex. Very erotic.
The best is having your nipples sucked as someone is jacking you off. It's sooo awesome