Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Chat Room/website
Hi all! I haven't posted anything for a while, been a little busy in RL.  I re-joined a website that I was a member of years ago, mainly because they have a realtime chatroom.

Its:
http://www.clubsissy.com
No cost to join.  Maybe I'll see y'all there!

-JL
@JodieLynne:

AWESOME JodieLynne!! Thanxs for sharing such valuable information with all of us! I just popped in here earlier to check on something, came across your thread, and said "Hey..that's a good idea!" lol. So i went ahead and created an account immediately and is validated. I can really use the chat program for DAMN sure. Too bad JCF has no built-in chat system Sad

Anyways, my profile name is same as in here, Princess Tiffany. Those who have an account can search for my name. NOTE: It would appear there is another user with the same name as me lol! And lives in New York. MY profile pic is a pic of me, from the waist down, wearing a short pink pleated tennis skirt, silky sheer tan thigh high's, and my black strappy ultra sexy heels.

Again, THANXS JodieLynne for discovering this and sharing it with all in the JCF community! Perhaps sometime we can engage into a live chat session. When i ever find the time, will add more info, as i have not yet, and explore the site even more, deeper. If i like it, i am sure i will donate. But will see how my investigations come along in regards to the site in general.

Princess Tiffany Heart

You are very welcome Tiff! Chatrooms can be very satisfying, for me, because of the instant back & forth of a conversation, as opposed to posting, and then waiting for someone to: log in, read the thread/PM, respond, and then you follow the same pattern Smile
@JodieLynne:

I KNOW EXACTLY what your talking about! I REALLY appreciate the information you have shared ALOT!!! I am DAMN sure others feel the same way too!

So what i give to you is a BIG....

[attachment=1370]

and a GIANT.....

[attachment=1371]

Thank YOU JodieLynne!

Princess Tiffany Heart

(04-23-2017, 01:53 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: As you know, I joined and we have chatted on there. Fun place to chat with lots of other girls. Jodie, ain't I just a tease on the chat room.... I been getting slammed with messages since I put a few pics. I think I will add this pic that I took yesterday outside after I got home from work. I am truly a exhibitionist.   Do you think.
Let me know if you like this pic in my pink panties.
Lorren  Heart

[attachment=1377]
Lorren
Very, very nice, Loren!!!
More TG/CD websites!
Another great site for information and chat is: The Transgender Guide  http://tgguide.com/ 
Its a very informative helpful site, and the chatroom covers a wide spectrum of transgenders.  A little less "fetish-y" than sissychat.
I am MissJodieLynne on TG chat if y'all happen to check it out. 

Also, check Crossdressers.com https://www.crossdressers.com/ 
No Chatroom, but a very active forum that can answer tons of questions. Be warned though, they don't condone the kind of free flowing, often naughty discussions we have here in JC's forum. Oh, and there I am Jodie_Lynn Smile

Best of wishes on your journeys,
Love,
-JL