Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke
Heart

Hello, my name is Luke (Or please call me Amanda), I am 22 years old. I just found out about Janet's closet very recently, I think the transformation sounds like an amazing experience and I'm going to try to make it there this summer for my vacation. My only concern is that I will end up crying during it.

I'm not sure where to start but I would love to meet friends and be active on these forums, I don't have very much experience with crossdressing but I very much want to, all my experience is hidden too.
Hello Luke , I'm Dawna . Welcome to the Forum . You've taken the first step by logging on to the Forum . I think that you will find friends and a lot of info and advice here . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Thanks! I want to be really prepared for when I make my trip for my transformation. And you can call me Amanda Smile
Amanda - as far as your transformation is concerned RELAX . While I haven't done a transformation yet , I have read several accounts of those who have ; it seems that the feedback is all positive . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
I am sure it will be fun, but I'm worried I will get overwhelmed at the beginning or when I see myself at the end and embarrass myself by crying, I'm an easy cryer Confused