Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Winter clothes
Hi girls - I was just wondering the types of clothing you wear for winter? I love to wear dresses, skirts and heels, but the reality of the snow and cold can make tat tough. I want to be as feminine as possible when ever I go out which is at least once week. I do have jeans, cute tops and boots to get me through but I do miss a dress! How do you cope during this time of year?
Hugs, Suzy
I like to wear long sleeve sweater dresses and tights down to about 40. Colder than that , jeans and a long sleeve top .With temperatures and/or wind chills of -10 or lower , I would rather be warm than be passable .
In winter, I like to wear sweater with jeans, winter shoes. It give me good look with winter safety.
Depending on snow and or ice conditions, I will usually wear jeans or a longer denim skirt with 4" heel boots, if its too slick for those then I go to a block heel and or a rubber sole boot, there are several sexy boots like this that real girls wear. If I'm stuck on what to wear I'll go to the local mall and see what styles the regular girls are wearing and adapt my outfits to blend in better and still be safe and look sexy.
Winter clothing are clothes used for protection against the particularly cold weather of winter.
I mostly wear full sleeves clothes.