Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Good!!!
Hi Everyone,
   Just had to tell someone and you are the only girls who understand. I just received my new wedges. I was so excited to try them on and tell someone. I put on a pair of pantyhose, do panties, my wedges, and purple dress and have walking around for a while. I love my wedges!!!
  My pantyhose feel great against my shaved clit. I wish I could show off to other girls.
 I feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gina
Gina Smile
(03-05-2017, 01:06 PM)Gina Gregory Wrote: Hi Everyone,
   Just had to tell someone and you are the only girls who understand. I just received my new wedges. I was so excited to try them on and tell someone. I put on a pair of pantyhose, do panties, my wedges, and purple dress and have walking around for a while. I love my wedges!!!
  My pantyhose feel great against my shaved clit. I wish I could show off to other girls.
 I feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gina

Hi Gina,

Sorry new to the forum. Shoes sound great!

J
Gina
good for you , i was looking at heels tonight have to wear open toe . on sale at payless
thinking of ordering online and just pick them up at store, with some new pantyhose for sure Smile
I can totally relate to your predicament Gina. I feel the same way all the time. Having no one to share my femme side and excitement with.