Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to all!!!
Tongue 
Good afternoon forum folk.  My name is Mark and I new to the Detroit CD community. I have always had an interest and desire to dress but I never actually took the plunge.  I have had playful partners in the past that dressed so I have been around it before.  My desire to dress up has began to morph from an interest into a reality I want to see happen.  Finding Janet's Closet and then the forum site is the motivation I have been seeking.  The community appears to be wonderful and the Detroit Invasion that took place in January seemed like a blast.  I want to do it next year!!!!!
About myself:  I moved here from the Chicago area for a job in Detroit.  I only know less than a handful of people here and have no idea where the best and worst places are to  dress, hangout with those dressed, party and have fun.  I am in my mid 30's, 6 foot tall, about 200lbs, with an athletic-to-average body type.  I have a proper education and a solid career that allows me to be independent.  I would consider myself very social, passionate, and approachable when it comes to alternative lifestyles.  I am active in my free time.  I play hockey, run, and weight lift.  I do not smoke and I am a social drinker. 
I was married a woman which leaves me recently separated with no intentions on getting back together.  I told her I was bisexual since 13 and that I had a desire to dress and play with others that dress and non-dressed.  That did not go well with  her as you can imagine.  I live day to day as a straight man in my professional life but I have a very open-minded and explorative personal life.
I am looking for new friends that know this life and that can offer advise or guidance along the way.  I am also very interested in one of Janet's full make-overs so if any one has any references, referrals, or recommendations on make-over locations let me know. My intention is to dive head first this spring once the dust settles from the separation.  Who's with me?  Smile
- Mark (Kendra)
Kendra Welcome to the forum all of the girls here are very supportive and helpful with all of your questions. Having had a transformation at Janet's closet in December I can tell you that all of the staff especially the transformation artists Roxy and Dani are the best at what they do. They are very knowledgeable and also very helpful in making your transformation be the best experience that you can have. Erin
@Everyone:

Dodgy
Second post down from top: Carmen_Ward

@MyCDLife (Kendra):

Hello and WELCOME!

"I am looking for new friends that know this life and that can offer advise or guidance along the way."

-I can be your gurl! You got questions? I may have answers.

Princess Tiffany Heart

(04-13-2017, 05:47 PM)erin Wrote: Kendra  Welcome to the forum all of the girls here are very supportive and helpful with all of your questions.  Having had a transformation at Janet's closet in December I can tell you that all of the staff especially the transformation artists  Roxy and Dani are the best at what they do.  They are very knowledgeable and also very helpful in making your transformation be the best experience that you can have.  Erin

thank you

(04-15-2017, 05:45 AM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: @Everyone:

Dodgy
Second post down from top: Carmen_Ward

@MyCDLife (Kendra):

Hello and WELCOME!

"I am looking for new friends that know this life and that can offer advise or guidance along the way."

-I can be your gurl! You got questions? I may have answers.

Princess Tiffany Heart

Thank you!!! sorry for the late reply.  I was reassigned outside the country for 6 months and I am back.  I am still interested if you are.