Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another outing to the MALL
Hi everyone,

I am just so so excited as I got up enough courage to venture back into a different mall all dressed.  OMG, let me tell you how it started; First off I have a few different wigs to choose from so I made myself up, and I am getting better each time.  Then I modeled a few of the wigs and came up with the one I liked best.  I had my breast forms glued on, a long sleeved top and jeans with a pair of high boots. I thought I looked stunning.  I put on a doubled breasted jacket, cute scarf and a used coach purse.  So off I went.  I wasn't as nervous this timeas I drove I kept thinkking, you can do this.  Well I arrived at the mall and parked by Boston store.  I casually walked in, carrying my purse the correct way, as I looked that up in the parking lot before I went in. Si I felt confident and walked around, making sure to sway my hips and look at everything just like most woman would.  I was in the makeup section and I stopped by a perfume display and decided to give myself a sample, and immediately a clerk came up to me and asked me if I could use some help. OMG, my heart started pounding, but I know I had to keep my composure, so I also knew I couldn't answer, so I politely just nodded my head and continued walking. I must of walked through 3 other stores, passing alot of different people and no one ever gave me a second look or glance.  Gosh, I was felling like in heaven.  Sure would of been fun to do this with some one else along, just to have gurl fun together, but al in all it was a wonderful experience and surely that I will venture out again dressed, feeling gurly and feminine. I loved every minute of it and wish it could lasted longer.
Awesome story! I have not gotten to the point where I'm brave enough to venture into the world En Femme yet, but reading about your shopping trip is very inspiring!! Kisses xoxo
Penny what a great experience of being fully dressed and going out a being able to pass without any problem, I wish that I had the courage to venture out, but live in a small community in Ontario and there is not the opportunity to venture out enfemme.
I haven't been to a mall in awhile but every time I go it is fun and I have never had a problem. I have had makeup applied at the counter in a Macy's and shopped and tried things on in Norstroms. One experience I know I got read. I was walking thought he crowd in a skirt and blouse and flat shoes and a young girl walked by ans said to me you look wonderful. It nice to be your self and enjoy it.  
I was a first shocked knowing I was clocked but no one cared. I continued to enjoy myself and the whole experience
Hi Ladies - just wanted to add my " two cents worth " . Still building my wardrobe and looking forward to the day that I can venture out in public for the first time . I am looking forward to the possibility of a cruise sponsored by LGBT so that I can lose all of my inhibitions . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
(02-14-2017, 11:35 AM)Dawna Wrote: Hi Ladies - just wanted to add my " two cents worth " . Still building my wardrobe and looking forward to the day that I can venture out in public for the first time . I am looking forward to the possibility of a cruise sponsored by LGBT so that I can lose all of my inhibitions . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .

To all

I just wanted to thank you all for all your positive posts, as your support is extremely rewarding to me and I cant tell you how much I adore everyone's honesty.
Hey Penny - I have to tell ya , it's sooo nice to be able to be honest and be " ourselves " without being judged , harassed , etc . Please stay in touch . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .