Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking in heels.
Hi girls, 
I only have a few pairs of shoes that I wear, most are about 3" high and I can walk quite well in them. When I wear my 4" heels, it's a totally different scenario. It's like I've never worn women's shoes before! Would love to get some tips on what I can do to walk more naturally in a higher heel!
Thanks,Carle.
Hi Carle, and welcome to our little world!

for walking in 4" heels, I find that balancing your weight on your toes helps. shorter steps also helps a lot! But as with everything else, practice! Practice, Practice, Practice! And soon enough, you'll rind you are as graceful in high heels as in flats.

-JL
Thanks so much Jodie, I will definitely try that!!! Kisses xoxo
hi all. I have one pair 3" for doing house work gets you used to them reel quick .. & 4" heel for going out multi pair. I depends on the shoe not just the heel size I have two pair I walk just fine and they don't hurt my feet at all and are real sexy looking then my other 4" have hard walking and hurt my feet after wile
I do love a 3+ heel, especially a stiletto, but maybe its just me I find them hard to walk in. Might be my height and weight but I found these adorable block heels at payless that are just wonderful to wear, even the 4 inch are comfortable and I don't feel like I'm going to take a tumble. If I ever get out of my travel trailer*giggles* maybe I'll get more practice though- that is the key to wearing any heel Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)