Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL AD
Ok so I put an ad in CL and have this guy that says he's in Love with me even though we have never met. I just started to dress full time and learning to do my makeup(I need a lot of help there, need Janet to open a store in AZ) but does anyone think this is strange??? just wanting to know if anyone has had the same experience.
I vote BE CAUTIOUS...or simply avoid...sorry I have no experience with CL or this sort of thing.
~Kelly
[quote pid='3843' dateline='1485347714']
Karen, 
    Be very careful with CL. You can't trust most people on CL. I met someone once and it become a nightmare. Blackmail.
    I vote stay away.

[/quote]
Gina Smile
(01-25-2017, 07:35 AM)karenaustoncd Wrote: Ok so I put an ad in CL and have this guy that says he's in Love with me even though we have never met. I just started to dress full time and learning to do my makeup(I need a lot of help there, need Janet to open a store in AZ) but does anyone think this is strange??? just wanting to know if anyone has had the same experience.

Karen , there must be an echo in here ; I also cast a vote for BE VERY CAREFUL . With all the crazies and psychos out there it is better to err on the side of caution . Once again , take care and stay safe , Dawna .
@karenaustoncd:

I came across your thread and have seen that some gurls have responded with very good advice. After reading your thread, i felt that i had to respond. Here's what i have to say....

You will hear from ALOT of gurls that see el (coded) is a bad and risky place to meet people for sexual encounters. Not disputing that such valuable information is bad advice, as it is important to know in advance of what your getting yourself into. There ARE some fucked up people out there! I am VERY surprised to see what Gina Gregory posted up, NOW THAT"S FUCKED UP! I feel bad about the situation that occurred with her. If your reading this message i have posted Gina, could you share your story about this encounter with me via PM?

Once in a blue moon i will check out see el (coded) in search of a partner for a sexual encounter. In the span of 15-20 years i have actually had 5 sexual encounters with guys that i have met from see el (coded). NEVER have i EVER had a single encounter that had a negative outcome. Not even the slightest. I am one that puts my brain (intelligence) before my sexual organ (sexual urge\lust). When it comes to shit like this, meeting complete strangers for sexual encounters, SECURITY and PRIVACY are at the VERY top of my list!

I am very careful, patient, and i know what to look for. I employ the use of specific process's and specific requirements that my partner must go through before an actual meet is to take place. Such process's i execute is very beneficial on my end on various levels. I am one gurl that is extremely difficult to fuck over in situations like this. There is a downside to putting intelligence before my sexual urges, most people don't like having to jump through hoops just for a sexual encounter. This is where patience comes in. It usually takes me a great deal of time finding the right person whom is safe, private, and legit. I would say that see el (coded) is loaded with 60% bullshitters, 35% risky business, and 5% real legit individuals. It is extremely RARE to find that right person!

Though i agree with Kelly when she says to avoid, i would say avoid it like the plague. But you do what you want to do. There is a chance to meet the right person and there is always a chance to meet the WRONG person. Good luck and be safe.

If ANY well established and contributing member in the JCF community has any questions in regards to meeting individuals from see el (coded) in the areas of privacy and security, shoot me a PM. Such information i provide is to better protect\enhance your privacy and security. Be SMART, be SAFE, and be CAREFUL!

Note:
Anyone seeking detailed information about sexual activities with past partners of my see el (coded) nsa sexual encounter meets is confidential. I am the kind of gurl whom does NOT "kiss and tell".

Princess Tiffany Heart

Since others have stated the #1 rule, I won't repeat it.

However, as a long time chat room attendee (on another site), I can say that anyone who tells you that they love you, without even meeting with you is after just one thing: s-e-x. Not saying that its a bad thing, but I have often found that these 'instant' lovers can not only be annoying, they can be time wasters (setting up a meet, then canceling again and again), can have ulterior motives ( looking for a sugar mamma, possible extortion, or physical abuse or both! ), or just be plain dangerous!

I have used CL, twice and had disappointing results both times. On both encounters, we agreed to meet in a public place, and I was going to be in male mode. (Safety, Safety, Safety! )

The first one was NOT as he represented: married when he said he was single, appearance not as advertised, and he wanted to go right to a 'place' when we first agreed to meet, think about and then set up a 2nd meet if we wanted to play.

The second one scored well in the beginning (looked like his pic, wanted to spend time getting acquainted, etc), but then I found we had dissimilar objectives. He advertised as a CD looking for a CD, when in reality he wanted a CD to be 'mommy' to his "baby girl"!  and I DO  mean BABY!  He wanted to be diapered and fed and changed (ewwwwww!).  Needless to say, I did NOT pursue either relationship.
Thank all of you for your input on this, even though this excited me I knew that to hold on the side of caution would be best. And now a medical condition makes it also that more easy. So thanks and feel free to post more here.