Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this kind of
Hi I'm Karen from Arizona and just wanted to say HI to everyone. I'm kind of new to this being so open about my dressing*giggles* and am really new to doing make up and other girly things. Hope to make some friends here Tongue Tongue Tongue
Hello Karen, welcome!

Hang around and friends may soon appear. (I myself seem to be limited to sporadic appearances). I am new also, only getting courage to dress in a (somewhat) public place just late last year.

~Kelly
~Kelly
Hi Kelly,
I just went out for the first time right after Christmas to view the lights in town(Glendale and Mesa) here in AZ. I did dress once for Halloween years ago but I left my beard on so my wife wouldn't get all freaked out*giggles*. Hoping to get the courage to go out more though.
Welcome to our little world Karen! We're glad you joined us
Hi JodieLynne,
Thank you for that warm welcome. I wish I would have put my picture in my profile but I guess I cant now(have tried) I'm sooo glad to meet other ladies like me
[quote pid='3834' dateline='1485263608']
Karen,

Welcome to our nice group of girls. We enjoy new girls and just love hearing their stories and any photos you care to share. Please tell us all about yourself.
Myself am married, secret dressing for about 10 years, late 50's, look much younger, thing frame, 137 lbs. silky smooth shaved body daily, girlie legs, and tan year around. I have a stressful job and just coming home and becoming Lorren the 1 1/2 hrs. before my wife gets home is the best stress releaver a girl could have. I do go to Janet's dressed and to an adult toy / video / etc. store. I love going to the adult store in my little very revealing school girl outfit and it is a blast watching the guys check me out and occasionally I get approached and only engage in small talk and just give them a nice little show. I really wish I could just go anywhere I wanted dressed without worry.  Here is a couple pics just so you know how I dress. Hope you enjoy our forum.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
[attachment=1213][attachment=1212]
Lorren
(01-23-2017, 01:27 AM)karenaustoncd Wrote: Hi I'm Karen from Arizona and just wanted to say HI to everyone. I'm kind of new to this being so open about my dressing*giggles* and am really new to doing make up and other girly things. Hope to make some friends here Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hi Karen,
   Welcome to our forum. This is a great forum for learning about others and their crossdressing. I have only been out twicw as Gina and it was the best two days of my life. I hope to be able to go out as Gina again. 
   Again, welcome to our group of girls.
Gina Smile
(01-23-2017, 01:27 AM)karenaustoncd Wrote: Hi I'm Karen from Arizona and just wanted to say HI to everyone. I'm kind of new to this being so open about my dressing*giggles* and am really new to doing make up and other girly things. Hope to make some friends here Tongue Tongue Tongue

Karen , welcome . I am also relatively new at this ( long story ) . I am in the ( slow ) process of building my wardrobe . Haven't ventured out in public yet , but working on it . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Wink Wink Wink  Thank all you girls for this very warm welcome and I hope we can talk a lot and share tips and stories. Like I said I live in AZ now, but grew up in Michigan near Detroit. I found at an early age I felt so much better when I wore girl clothes, I never used makeup till just recently-I did use model paint on my nails though*giggles*. It was just within the last two years that I have been able to dress any time I want to and for as long as I like but the draw back is now I'm to old to make a pretty girl but I still feel myself when dressed.
Lorren you look great, I wish I had your figure. Gina and Dawn the first time I went out it was exciting and scary both but soooooo worth it, have fun with it Shy Shy Shy
I just go out at night im very self conscious in the day light. i wish i wasn't after all i am a complete woman on the inside. i want to just walk the mall and go cloths shopping. use the dressing rooms etc. ill get there soon i hope. i dont actually were make up in public, only because i make such a mess of it