Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help... PLEASE!!!!
Ok... I am wanting large and noticeable breast... I stand 5'9 and weigh about 215 yet I am dieting (Arent we all LOL)... My mother was large chested with 44EE (from what I can tell in pictures of her and what my aunt and grandmother tell me. My mother passed away during birth) My aunt and grandmother (a little bigger) are the same way.. All 3 petite. Very bountiful, perfect tear drop yet hardly any sag. Just the sag of the tear drop shape. Firm yet plenty of bounce. I have seen them (my aunt and grandmother) plenty of time topless. We are talking care free women here.
I am looking for something comparable to my mother, aunt and grandmother if not slightly bigger yet I want to go braless and not have to worry about them coming off or falling off.. Especially in the heat of the moment (IF you know what I mean). I would like for them to look as natural as possible... I should mention that I do have small yet noticeable breast already. When I was born I was born Intersexed. I have small yet noticeable breast, a Penis and yes I have a Vagina but not like you think. To make a long story short my anal cavity is the exact texture and contour of a woman's Vagina... Depending on how turned on I am I dont need any lube like KY and depending on how REALLY turned on I am I can actually have orgasms there (woooohooo). I have minimal body hair, a feminine shaped behind, feminine facial features, long slender fingers and a slightly higher pitched voice than a normal male does... 
Quick story. I was suppose to be a twin. The twin was suppose to be female. It never developed past 3rd trimester. It continued producing all of the female hormones and chemistry and I was soaking it all up. When I had my last labs done (at the age of 25) I was tolod that I had more Estrogen than Testosterone in my body. I was also told that if I started hormone therapy that I could possibly grow the breast that I want but that treatment is very expensive. Where I live at the lowest price is $1000.00 per injection and thats the way I would want to go if I did that because it does work faster... 
Any suggestions? Will be making my first purchase very soon