Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleaser shoes
Thinking about buying a pair of pleaser xtreme 873 for " play time"!!! Comfortable, dangerous or should I do it?? Thanks all
for what ever you like go with.

finding cheap not easy but electrique boutique has cheap
I just received my new pair of Pleaser black pumps. I love them... good fit and comfortable to walk in when I'm dressed up.
I also just bought my Pleaser 5 inch stilleto high heels and the red 5 inch heels with the red bow and Wow they are great. I've been buying high heels online from different sites for over ten years and Janet's are the best for quality ,comfort and price.
Sooooo Many Shoe Choices-and little $$$. Wear what fits your style-- but be thinking how far you will be walking /standing. So many pretty pairs out there !! Have some here that are good for photos and short periods-but Not for walking in.! Have a pair of Black/Red Sandals coming from jjshouse.com. Found that site while ago. They have some on the 'dance shoes" pages that can be ordered in diff heel heights. Have not tried any Pleasers yet-only a few styles that I could wear with my bad feet. Open-toes Girl here. Many pairs that I like that I cant wear. Sad But have some Lifestrides low wedges that are Comfortable that came from 6pm.com-my mall-walking Shoes! Note on Block Heels---some of those can be difficult walkers because the "back edge" of the heel goes "straight down" instead of "sloping inward" Causes the back edge of the heel to be "farther back" under your heel-so they "hit sooner" than other types. Front goes down with more of a slap. Have a pair of Franco Sarto 4 in Block Heel Sandals that Look Great--but the back edge of the heels are 1.5 in further-back than my other pumps. Can Feel that when walking in them.!! Lots of these styles on various sites that look Fantastic--but you Will Feel a difference walking in them!! Blessings.. Toni G..
(12-19-2017, 05:01 PM)Toni G. Wrote: Sooooo Many Shoe Choices-and little $$$.   Wear what fits your style-- but be thinking how far you will be walking /standing. So many pretty pairs out there !!  Have some here that are good for photos and short periods-but Not for walking in.!  Have a pair of Black/Red Sandals coming from jjshouse.com. Found that site while ago.  They have some on the 'dance shoes" pages that can be ordered in diff heel heights.  Have not tried any Pleasers yet-only a few styles that I could wear with my bad feet. Open-toes Girl here. Many pairs that I like that I cant wear. Sad   But have some Lifestrides low wedges that are Comfortable that came from 6pm.com-my mall-walking Shoes!  Note on Block Heels---some of those can be difficult walkers because the "back edge" of the heel goes "straight down" instead of  "sloping inward"  Causes the back edge of the heel to be "farther back" under your heel-so they "hit sooner" than other types. Front goes down with more of a slap. Have a pair of Franco Sarto  4 in Block Heel Sandals that Look Great--but the back edge  of the heels are  1.5 in  further-back than my other pumps. Can Feel that when walking in them.!!  Lots of these styles on various sites that look Fantastic--but you Will Feel a difference walking in them!!   Blessings.. Toni  G..

I have never tried block heels but I always thought they would be easier to walk in.  Well, there goes that theory Undecided .
Hello, Mersades---Ill take some shots showing the diff in the heel designs. Hadnt thot abt them till I bought those sandals. Noticed right away that they "felt different"-- and that the front goes down with more "impact" than my other pumps. Its because the rear of the heel is "farther back" than b4, . Many boots like this also. So ive learned to check those "side views" when buying shoes online!! And the taller those heels are--makes it worse. So I think that the GGs are prob finding this out also ! Those 5" Blocks where the heels go straight-down at the back of the shoe s/b a little awkward for even Experienced Heel-Wearers ! Smile. Hafta crop-down some shots that will show the diff in them. Toni G..
(12-20-2017, 12:28 AM)Toni G. Wrote: Hello, Mersades---Ill take some shots showing the diff in the heel designs.  Hadnt thot abt them till I bought those sandals. Noticed right away that they "felt different"-- and that the front goes down with more "impact"  than my other pumps. Its because the rear of the heel is "farther back" than b4, . Many boots like this also. So ive learned to check those  "side views" when buying shoes online!!  And the taller those heels are--makes it worse. So I think that the GGs are prob finding this out also ! Those 5" Blocks where the heels go straight-down at the back of the shoe s/b a little awkward for even  Experienced Heel-Wearers ! Smile.  Hafta crop-down some shots that will show the diff in them.  Toni  G..

So I was at Payless yesterday and they had a pair if 4" pumps with a block heel for $10.  How could I pass that up.  They are no easier to walk in than stilettos, but not all that much harder.  Of course the $10 shoes will end up costing me at least $50 for a new dress or blouse.