Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pocket bras
I don't know if anyone else has trouble hooking a back close bra, but I am sure that someone else has issues with this.  I would love to find front a close pocket bra (preferably in PINK)or at least black or white.  Is this even available?
Kirstin
(12-20-2016, 07:10 PM)Kirstin Wrote: I don't know if anyone else has trouble hooking a back close bra, but I am sure that someone else has issues with this.  I would love to find front a close pocket bra (preferably in PINK)or at least black or white.  Is this even available?
Kirstin

Hi Kirsten, I'm Christine.  I am also unable to hook a back close bra.  You can possibly ask a woman who has been doing it all her life to show you the moves.  I close by bra first then put it on over my head.  It works for me.  Alternatively, you can hook it in front ( without your arms in the straps) then  twirl it around so the cups are in front then put your breasts in the cups and then your arms into the straps.  That is how my wife does it.
Thank you, Christine! I am a front hook and twist around and pull up gurl!
Another source for pocket bras can be found with the mastectomy product suppliers. tlcdirect.org is a good source for pocket bras and camis, and some breast forms. Have always hooked my bras in the front-spun them around-then pulled up. just easier that way. And I'm my case,because of bad shoulders/issues-have had to avoid wardrobe items with back-zips! If I get them up--have prob getting em down again.! Blessings.. Toni G..
(12-19-2017, 12:58 PM)Kirstin Wrote: Thank you, Christine!  I am a front hook and twist around and pull up  gurl!

I learned this technique watching my high school girlfriend and have always used it myself.  Thanks for bringing up those fond memories  Heart
Additionally, I can't hook a back-close bra. You might ask a 1001 games woman who has been performing it for her whole life to demonstrate the moves for you. I fasten my bra first, then I cover my head with it.
(12-19-2017, 11:50 AM)christine L Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 07:10 PM)Kirstin Wrote: I don't know if anyone else has trouble hooking a back close bra, but I am sure that someone else has issues with this.  I would love to find front a close pocket bra (preferably in PINK)or at least black or white.  Is this even available?
Kirstin

Hi Kirsten, I'm Christine.  I am also unable to hook a back close bra.  You can possibly ask a woman who has been doing it all her life to show you the moves.  I close by bra first then put it on over my head.  It works for me.  Alternatively, you can hook it in front ( without your arms in the straps) then  twirl it around so the cups are in front then put your breasts in the cups and then your arms into the straps.  That is how my wife does it.
That's also how I do it too