Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A real dilemma
Hello.
I have a very real dilemma and I'm looking for as much advice as I can get.
  My breast tissue has grown to the point that I'm a natural 44B and 99% of my bras are 44DDD or 44F depending on the manufacturer, such as Elomi and Panache . 
  I have a pair of 44D breast forms from JC which are flat in the back that's causing my bras not to fit properly and somewhat uncomfortable . 
  I know that JC sales concave backed breast forms but she is currently out of the size I need.
  I have looked online at the breast form store and have found breast forms there that have a concave design back but I want to stay loyal to Janet and continue to do all of my business with her.
  Does anyone have any advice as how I can solve my dilemma without purchasing new bras and me getting rid of my small fortune I have invested in the bras and lingerie I already have I also don't want to do business anywhere else unless it's my only alternative . 
  Thank each and everyone in advance for your advice .
Heart Joanna 
Thank you sweetie. I know very well how much a person can spend when you absolutely love satin and lace as I am..
That's what I'm hoping to avoid if I can find concave backed breast forms.
I'm loving my natural breast development but they are causing me issues with the breast forms I currently have that aren't concave.
I may have to reluctantly order a new set from the breast form store.
Again I want to thank you for your advice.
Heart Joanna 
Janet now offers a line of just the Brest form extenders your looking for, I just saw them on line.