Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to find playmates
I’ve been dressing for a while and I would love to meet and have fun with other girls. I would love to fulfill some fantasies. Plus I would like to hangout as Megan with others. What is the best way to do that?
That might depend where you are located, but here are a couple of generic suggestions, other than online dating, which can be risky on many levels.
There are various crossdressing social groups across the country, US, Canada, and parts of the world. They can be difficult to find, but most have an online presence of some kind, usually they will want to make sure you are what you say you are and not some voyuer or such.
Likewise with gay bars, if you have an inclination like that. Some I know of have special nights for trans and/or crossdressers too.
Naturally the big cities tend to be more diverse with better options.
Amy
If you are located in SE Michigan Adams Apple on west Warren in Detroit on Saturday night is a good place to meet other gurls if you are not shy and a good at small talk.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(12-20-2021, 07:10 PM)Bernice Wrote: If you are located in SE Michigan Adams Apple on west Warren in Detroit on Saturday night is a good place to meet other gurls if you are not shy and a good at small talk.

I need to find a "playmate" too!

I'm an extrovert, I might just try the Adams Apple sometime in January!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy
Any playmates in cc Texas
I have a similar question ??were do I hook up with BBC in Van Nuys CA?
Any playmates in enid, ok?
I think I've seen at least one out here I' d
like to meet sometime.