Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CD Friendly Nail Salons
I have a make-over session scheduled with Roxy coming up in December. This will be the first time stepping outside fully dressed. My question is, does anyone know of a CD friendly nail salon near JC's where I could schedule a manicure prior to my make over? I forgot to ask Roxy if she can do my nails. This is going to be sooo exciting.
You know...i thought i read somewhere about a nail salon within close proximity of Janet's Closet that welcomes gurls. I can't fuckin' remember for the life of me. I think i may have been told of this information, if not read somewhere. If i read it somewhere, it was either in this forum or on Janet's Website.  I found out about this approx. 6 months ago.

You could contact the staff at JC and ask them if they know of such a place. Or, you can have one of the staff there do your nails instead. Your not very detailed in what kind of nail work you are seeking to have done. Are we talking about the simple application of press-on (glued on) nails and having them trimmed and painted? If so, this can be done at JC for a small fee. If the work being done is more extensive than this, i am sure they can do it. All you have to do is reserve a schedule, set an appointment, to have it done. I don't see why not? The costs for having such services rendered might be a bit more than having it done at a nail salon though. Understand that this is NOT a main service they provide, like transformations and retail sales.

Call them and ask. No harm in finding out. What ever they tell you, post it up in this thread for us all to see so we know.

-Princess Tiffany Heart

(11-23-2016, 01:12 PM)joanne6970 Wrote: I have a make-over session scheduled with Roxy coming up in December. This will be the first time stepping outside fully dressed. My question is, does anyone know of a CD friendly nail salon near JC's where I could schedule a manicure prior to my make over? I forgot to ask Roxy if she can do my nails. This is going to be sooo exciting.

Hi - for what it’s worth, most nail salons don’t care about your gender.  They want your business.  I see many males getting pedicures, and some asking for polish!  No big deal.  Here is a recent photo of me getting a pedicure at a salon called Foxy’s in Ann Arbor.  I always go in as a female.  Never have any issues.  The pedicure here I was getting cost $28, not including tip.  Good luck! Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)