Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hey im Heather
Hello everyone. My names Heather. Im starting to "come out" as transgender and im looking for friends who understand how i feel. Im 31 and im a really fun girl! Im just very shy and timid when it comes to being happy as the girl i am inside. So if anyones lookin for a friend (especially in Oklahoma) hit me up!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome,
You will love it here on Janet's forum. We are just a friendly group of gurls.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart
Lorren
(11-11-2016, 03:39 AM)Tgheather Wrote: Hello everyone. My names Heather. Im starting to "come out" as transgender and im looking for friends who understand how i feel. Im 31 and im a really fun girl! Im just very shy and timid when it comes to being happy as the girl i am inside. So if anyones lookin for a friend (especially in Oklahoma) hit me up!

Hi heather, love to be friends, i live in pa, but we could all use more friends right, hope to hear from you soon, nice to meet you, I'm Sabatha,
Welcome to the forum Sabatha! We're glad you found us! Smile
(03-04-2017, 04:52 PM)Sabatha Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 03:39 AM)Tgheather Wrote: Hello everyone. My names Heather. Im starting to "come out" as transgender and im looking for friends who understand how i feel. Im 31 and im a really fun girl! Im just very shy and timid when it comes to being happy as the girl i am inside. So if anyones lookin for a friend (especially in Oklahoma) hit me up!

Hi heather, love to be friends, i live in pa, but we could all use more friends right, hope to hear from you soon, nice to meet you, I'm Sabatha,

Sabatha , I'm Dawna . What part of Pa . are you from ? I'm from the Pittsburgh area . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Hi Heather.  Welcome to the Forum.  Hope you find a friend(s) in Oklahoma.  I'm in Wisconsin.  My perception is that OK is a very conservative area.  Do you see it that way?   Do you think you can go out in public and be accepted?
Heart 
Anne

Welcome to the Forum,Heather! Heart 
Debbie W

You are one sexy lady keep it up girl and go with who you are

Hi and welcome! Your picture looks great. This is a nice group of girls here.
I'm a crossdresser, and have been for many years. I simply adore dolling myself up in lovely clothes, often sexy, but not always. It's being feminine that I love.
Amy

Hi Heather - you look great!  Welcome to the forum.  Just be warned some people here don’t like selfies for whatever reason.   Personally, I could give a poop!  Here I am, and am okay with it.  Have fun!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)