Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in Store shopping is the greatest!
Visited the store for the first time yesterday. Looking for a wig and breast forms for an upcoming (1st) outing. I felt soooo comfortable in the store! No judgment against me. ROXY IS THE GREATEST! She helped me pick out the right wig, fitted me for a bra, forms, corset, and shoes. I have never felt so liberated!
Thank you Janet for providing a place like this for people like us.
BTW, I am old enough to be Roxy's Grandfather. But she was so understanding and helpful. she agreed to do my makeup transformation when the event happens in December.
(11-06-2016, 07:06 AM)joanne6970 Wrote: Visited the store for the first time yesterday. Looking for a wig and breast forms for an upcoming (1st) outing. I felt soooo comfortable in the store! No judgment against me. ROXY IS THE GREATEST! She helped me pick out the right wig, fitted me for a bra, forms, corset, and shoes. I have never felt so liberated!
BTW, I am old enough to be Roxy's Grandfather. But she was so understanding and helpful. she agreed to do my makeup transformation when the event happens in December.
I totally agree! There's nothing like in store shopping where you see the actual item you are purchasing.
Yes Roxy is the best. I miss shopping in store
(11-06-2016, 07:06 AM)joanne6970 Wrote: They are really a great bunch at Janet's. Welcome to our forum.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart
Lorren
(11-06-2016, 07:06 AM)joanne6970 Wrote: Visited the store for the first time yesterday. Looking for a wig and breast forms for an upcoming (1st) outing. I felt soooo comfortable in the store! No judgment against me.  ROXY IS THE GREATEST! She helped me pick out the right wig, fitted me for a bra, forms, corset, and shoes. I have never felt so liberated!

Hi Joanne,

I have been visiting Janet's now for several years and I have never had a bad experience. Always the best time spent!  Exclamation  Heart 

Hugs,
Nicole
My xmass wish is to visit your store and dream dream dream