Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions
Hi Honeys , I'm home . I have two questions that I hope you can help me with . Question ( 1 ) I have absolutely no clue regarding makeup ( basically , I don't know what I don't know ) . Question ( 2 ) I also have no clue as to buying a bra - size  , etc . Would appreciate any input on these subjects . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Hey Dawna, I can't really help with make-up, still learning myself.

BUT,Bras... The # in a bra size is your chest measurement (34, 36, 38, etc). Measure around the chest just below the areola. if its an odd number (or part of, like 37 1/2), round up to the next even #. The letter (A, B, C, etc) is the size of the breast.
Jodie Lynne and Colleen - A million thankyous for the info .
Hi Dana

Regarding makeup Instagram and YouTube are your best friends. There's lots of makeup artist who film tutorials. Of course practice makes better when u start.

I can't help in the bra front, I was measured in the store but looks like the other girls have great tips
Thank you very much Colleen. I have never understodd how to measure for a bra and have purchased some that just didnt fit right. Now I will try again.

Nikki  Heart Heart
hello all,
my question is how do I ask a hair salon that I want a unisex (feminine) cut with a roller set. I may get a perm if I like the roller set. They also do mani/pedis so I would also get both, color and maybe nail art on the toes and clear for the fingers.thank you

danno
danno, You could call the local salons and ask. If they are OK with CD or TG customers, then you have no issues.

I found a nail salon that really doesn't care about your gender, as long as your money is green! Smile Some of the customers may give you strange looks, but that's THEIR problem! Always hold your head high.
thank you JodieLynne for your repley, danno