Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on Janets
I am newly exploring my desire to become feminine. Sadly not passable but want to dress up in front of others who are accepting.  Can you buy clothes at Janet's and dress up there and is there a place to hang out?  I see the locker service but it sounds like people dress and the go out.......thx for any responses.  Paula.
Well, Janet's does have an On-site make over program, and they also can take pics of the transformed you, so I'm pretty sure that there would be no problem having a well dressed lovely woman walking the shop. Smile
Hi Paula

Yes there's rooms you can get dressed in. There's even showers though I've never used them. There's not a lounge per second to hang out and chill, but you can freely walk around as Paula and it's all good. No judgment.

Some girls have coordinated transformations with others at the same time there so that may be an option. But just walking in, the store could be dead or it could be filled with others really just depends. But it is a safe haven to go to be paula
@paulajohnsonbuxkeye:

I came across your thread as i was curious and find that you have some questions i would be glad to assist in answering. First of all, i suggest you check out all of my threads i have posted in the forum. As there may be a wealth of information to some, if not most, of your questions.

My knowledge of Janet's Closet is pretty up-to-date, as i have had 6 transformations from mid April of 2016 to October of 2016. For now, from what you have presented, i will answer the questions you have posted in the greatest detail possible.

"Can you buy clothes at Janet's and dress up there and is there a place to hang out?"
-Yes you can buy whatever they are selling. As for dressing up there, they do have change rooms. Understand that Janet's Closet is NOT a "hang out spot". It is a place of business. I like to hang out there myself, but i have to spend some $$$ though, as in recieving a photo shoot or actively shopping. But when i get my photo shoots, it's NOT because i wanna hang out and chill there. It is because i would like to nice photos for my personal collection. On average, i have a 2 hour photo shoot as i walk around the store dressed up and chill while i am getting my photo's taken. I have inquired once before, awhile ago, about this very same question of wondering if i could hang out there at Janet's Closet dressed up to chill. Because from the very beginning, i came across some old information i read in the forum about some "lounge" within the building. As it turns out, i was confused and was informed by Lexi Law that Janet at one point was seeking to have like a lounge like area of her store dedicated for us gurls to hang out in/at. But the city of Wyandotte refused, so Janet couldn't do it. Fuckin' suxs right? The only places i have been to is AA (Adam's Apple Bar) and GiGi's. These 2 places are very accepting of the LGBT community. Just check out my first time experience threads i have for the first times i have ever went out to such places.

"I see the locker service but it sounds like people dress and the go out"
-Of all the times i have been there, i have never checked out this area. I have no reason to use Janet's locker service. But yes, some people actually do store there clothes in the lockers so they can pop in, get dressed, and head out.

"Sadly not passable but want to dress up in front of others who are accepting"
-You would be surprised what the transformation artists at JC (Janet's Closet) can do! I am not passable prior to a transformation, but check out all of my images i have posted in my many threads and you can see for yourself. I have been told that i look VERY passable. The staff at JC is VERY friendly, not judgemental, and accepting. Take it from a pro who knows, everyone at JC are good people. Same also applies to those at AA and GiGi's too. I have been to GiGi's twice and i think 3 times at AA. Alot of gurls go to these places. And those who are NOT gurls at these places are just as cool and friendly, respectful/mature.

If you have any more questions that you would like me to answer, post them up in this thread, send me a PM (Private Message), or a direct email and i will get back to you. I recommend that you post up your questions in this thread so that others can read the Q and A so they know as well. Any question sof a personal\private nature may be addressed to me via PM or direct email. I hope this information i have supplied is beneficial to you. But like i said, check out all of my threads, as i have ALOT of information, images, and even videos of all of my experiences that are up-to-date (year 2016).

-Princess Tiffany Heart

I would also like to add some more information in regards to prettypaigemarie's mentioning about the shower that JC has in one of the change rooms. The use of the shower is off limits to guests\customers. I know this as i inquired about it a couple months back. I was wondering if i would be allowed to use the shower for a quick 5 minutes before my scheduled transformation, as i wanted to use rose scented liquid body wash so that i would smell pretty for my outing experience. So i just stuck with using perfume instead.

-Princess Tiffany Heart