Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm moving
Hey dolls

I'm going to be moving to Vegas in October. I grew up in Cali so it's sort of like a homecoming. I use to go to Vegas a few times a month. I'll try to stay active on posts but certainly I won't be able to get to Janet's or that secret place on 94 (Lorren).

I love you all and wish continued success

U can add on fb https://www.facebook.com/paige.brooks.7965 but u gotta have pics and let me know you're from the forum
Sounds like you're not gonna post here anymore. I once lived in New Mexico and I do miss the high desert, might end up back out there someday. Good luck in Vegas, I suspect you'll find more like minded girls in that town!
~Kelly
I'll still post for sure.

Lol I know I should find plenty
(09-20-2016, 10:23 PM)prettypaigemarie Wrote: I'll still post for sure.

oh good! Would miss you if you stopped.
~Kelly
Thank you colleen
Please keep us informed about how things are going for you out there.
~Jackie~
[quote pid='2807' dateline='1474334889']
Paige,
I want to go.... Wish we could have met in person before you would have left. Maybe at Janet's one afternoon before you leave.
If not, good luck in Vegas and hope your life is full filled.
LorrenĀ  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
i wish we could, my time is so stretched i dont think i will be able to get away. i will go to janets to pick up these heels i want but thats about it
(09-26-2016, 07:00 PM)prettypaigemarie Wrote: i wish we could, my time is so stretched i dont think i will be able to get away. i will go to janets to pick up these heels i want but thats about it

Sad Sad
Lorren